• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

KW V3 EDC Cancellers

Rob_SER

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR86, GR Corolla
is the kit complete? Your photo does not look like the photo I see online of the complete kit

KWS_68511086_001.jpg

OP
OP
reNeglect

reNeglect

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra, 2020, BMW X3MC, 2017 BMW X5
Yes it's the full kit, below is the older version, the newer version has the same cancellers in front and rear not like the "older/original version" I should have the brackets as well!

is the kit complete? Your photo does not look like the photo I see online of the complete kit

KWS_68511086_001.jpg

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
I have an interest. Can you provide a photo of your entire canceller kit for reference? Thanks!

OP
OP
reNeglect

reNeglect

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra, 2020, BMW X3MC, 2017 BMW X5
I have an interest. Can you provide a photo of your entire canceller kit for reference? Thanks!
Thats all I got for photos, the brackets I believe are still on the car but I can take them off easily with a firm deal.
Sponsored