Sponsored

RealTruck shipping speed??

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road Premium
I ordered a tonneau cover and floor mats from RealTruck.com. Anyone know how long it takes them to ship? They couldn’t give me an ETA and thinking about canceling and ordering from somewhere else.
Sponsored

Tacoflvrd

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD sport
If it’s one of the BAK covers, it’s a preorder. I asked the other day when mine will ship and they expect it to ship by 5/11.

OP
OP
Wags

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If it’s one of the BAK covers, it’s a preorder. I asked the other day when mine will ship and they expect it to ship by 5/11.
Would have been nice if it said that somewhere. Thanks for the info

Rover Rover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
...and for that mats, if it's the 3D Maxpider (the only custom fit mats that seem to be listed), your order will be cancelled soon as there is no ETA from the manufacturer.

OP
OP
Wags

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
...and for that mats, if it's the 3D Maxpider (the only custom fit mats that seem to be listed), your order will be cancelled soon as there is no ETA from the manufacturer.
🤬🤬🤬

Rover Rover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
That said, when ordering most products that are manufactured from Realtruck, their shipping and turnaround times can be blazing fast, I've had items <48 hrs from placing the order. Unfortunately it seems like most custom accessories for the 4G are backordered/delayed on a weekly basis.

OP
OP
Wags

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That said, when ordering most products that are manufactured from Realtruck, their shipping and turnaround times can be blazing fast, I've had items <48 hrs from placing the order. Unfortunately it seems like most custom accessories for the 4G are backordered/delayed on a weekly basis.
yeah I get that, would be nice if they say something is backordered though.

OP
OP
Wags

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered the BAK Revolver X4s Tonneau from RealTruck.com almost a month ago and still hasn't shipped, if it doesn't ship by Tuesday I will be cancelling it. Piss poor company lists stuff that isn't even in stock, charges your card and then expects you to wait forever. If it's not available, then say so on the website. Sorry for the rant

Tacoflvrd

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD sport
I ordered the BAK Revolver X4s Tonneau from RealTruck.com almost a month ago and still hasn't shipped, if it doesn't ship by Tuesday I will be cancelling it. Piss poor company lists stuff that isn't even in stock, charges your card and then expects you to wait forever. If it's not available, then say so on the website. Sorry for the rant
I ordered the same one around that time too. I’m calling my dealer tomorrow to inquire about the oem one. If they give me a decent price I’m going to cancel with RT.

CuriousTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2
In the same boat... Pretty frustrating. I've reached out multiple times and they've said the "lead time from the manufacturer is 20 days." That's 4 days away but I'm not holding my breath. In 4 days I'll be calling to escalate a better response.

They recently added Truxedo options for the 6ft bed, but the BAK options have remained delisted since ordering them. If the OEM covers are in fact rebranded BAK covers, I feel more optimistic about the fitment matching the $$$$ price.
Sponsored