Remote reservoirs or not

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
An allen wrench works just as good and I bet you have one laying around.

20220605_120953.jpg
First time I did mine I used that and a strut spreader and I still had to use a dead blow hammer to get the OEM struts out and I am talking full hammer of Thor swings. lol. Only 1200 miles on the car and it had seen no weather. I was installing all the suspension arms at the same time so I just took the whole assembly out so it was no big deal.

Second time was taking the MCS out for service and they slid right out with the strut spreader without taking the whole assembly out.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Pulled the trigger on the remotes. Wish me luck.
You're going to love them man. Best purchase I have done for a track car and I have been tracking for 20+ years. The ability they have to soak up everything on track is kind of mind blowing. I can get two wheels in the air off curbing and the car lands straight as an arrow with no drama.

OP
OP
AndyK5

AndyK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nitro Yellow MT
You're going to love them man. Best purchase I have done for a track car and I have been tracking for 20+ years. The ability they have to soak up everything on track is kind of mind blowing. I can get two wheels in the air off curbing and the car lands straight as an arrow with no drama.
I cheaped out and skipped the helper springs for another $500 off. I guess Iā€™ll add them my self if I feel the need.

OP
OP
AndyK5

AndyK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nitro Yellow MT
Depends on your spring lengths and what ride height you want.
I have no idea what ride height I want and how to measure it properly while turning the adjuster on the shocks.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
First time I did mine I used that and a strut spreader and I still had to use a dead blow hammer to get the OEM struts out and I am talking full hammer of Thor swings. lol. Only 1200 miles on the car and it had seen no weather. I was installing all the suspension arms at the same time so I just took the whole assembly out so it was no big deal.

Second time was taking the MCS out for service and they slid right out with the strut spreader without taking the whole assembly out.
That sucks. I think I swapped mine out at like 5k miles and they popped out super easy. I left my spindles connected to the arms as you can see, since I wasn't swapping arms.

I have no idea what ride height I want and how to measure it properly while turning the adjuster on the shocks.
Are the coilovers you got divorced in the rear? Guessing not. If that's the case, it makes adjusting ride height 100x easier. You are always welcome to bring your car out my way if you want some help installing them. It's honestly a super easy swap.

OP
OP
AndyK5

AndyK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nitro Yellow MT
That sucks. I think I swapped mine out at like 5k miles and they popped out super easy. I left my spindles connected to the arms as you can see, since I wasn't swapping arms.

Are the coilovers you got divorced in the rear? Guessing not. If that's the case, it makes adjusting ride height 100x easier. You are always welcome to bring your car out my way if you want some help installing them. It's honestly a super easy swap.
Dude..yess!! I might take you up on that as I am a bit worried about the reservoirs and nitrogen and initial setup etc.. They are coilovers in the rear.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Dude..yess!! I might take you up on that as I am a bit worried about the reservoirs and nitrogen and initial setup etc.. They are coilovers in the rear.
Easy stuff then. I have nitrogen too if you need to disconnect the lines. Initial setup is time consuming but super easy. Lots of up, wheels off and back down.

OP
OP
AndyK5

AndyK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nitro Yellow MT
Easy stuff then. I have nitrogen too if you need to disconnect the lines. Initial setup is time consuming but super easy. Lots of up, wheels off and back down.
I am gonna ping you for sure.
Sponsored