Shop for cosmetic damage (paint repair and fix) in SoCal

kylekay24

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1992 GTR
Unfortunately, I got nicked in the parking lot of my gym and now I’ll need to get this fixed. I got an estimate from both Bells Autosport and SSR Autobody. I’ve only heard good things about both and when it comes to paint matching and making it look like it never happened. I’m extremely picky and want it to be perfect so seeing if anyone has experience or feedback with these two companies when it comes to paint and bodywork or any other shops! Thank you :)

IMG_6345.jpeg

IMG_6347.jpeg

IMG_6346.jpeg

IMG_6327.jpeg

IMG_6319.jpeg

IMG_6302.jpeg

IMG_6320.jpeg
Sponsored

Gringo1960

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger
Unfortunately, I got nicked in the parking lot of my gym and now I’ll need to get this fixed. I got an estimate from both Bells Autosport and SSR Autobody. I’ve only heard good things about both and when it comes to paint matching and making it look like it never happened. I’m extremely picky and want it to be perfect so seeing if anyone has experience or feedback with these two companies when it comes to paint and bodywork or any other shops! Thank you :)

IMG_6345.jpeg

IMG_6347.jpeg

IMG_6346.jpeg

IMG_6327.jpeg

IMG_6319.jpeg

IMG_6302.jpeg

IMG_6320.jpeg
While visiting my bro in St-John, New Brunswick… my own parking lot kiss from a 10 year old Toyota Toundra driven by a hillbilly dipshit.

Insurance adjuster and CarStar body shop in Montréal guarantee perfect repair and repaint. I have ‘new parts’ coverage so I was expecting they’d replace the whole bumper cover. I will be demanding perfection. Will keep you all posted
IMG_4215.jpeg
IMG_4220.jpeg

jb_mkv

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I would highly recommend SSR Autobody. I got my front and rear bumpers resprayed there a couple times after experiencing mishaps at other shops. Great customer service, quality work, and reasonable pricing. The manager there, Richard, will fight the insurance companies extremely hard on your behalf if they try to skimp out on you too. I hesitate to recommend any shops because I've had so many bad experiences, even with prolific ones, but SSR hasn't let me down so far. And even if it doesn't end up perfect (we're all human in the end), let them know and I can vouch that they'll make things right.

I'll message you a couple photos of my car post-respray and you can see the color matching. It's pretty spot on and that's without blending. I'm also extremely particular about my car, and they're one of the only shops that I've been happy working with.
Sponsored

Last edited: