What's your current 2 Car Garage? What's your dream 2 Car Garage :)

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
Dream is a Boxster Spyder/GT4 Cayman and like an RS6 maybe for daily. Daily is hard cause I literally haven't found a car I enjoy more as a daily then my GTI
I concur with your sentiment on the GTI, with bolt on's, it's so much fun and practical too. Best DD iv'e owned to date. Pretty much have the identical car to yours, just a year older.
I'm sure I've already posted in this thread about it, but the GTI + Supra combo is honestly perfect.

MK7 GTI is insane value for money. It was nearly as fast as my stock Supra (tuned to ~320whp at 2900 lbs 😁) and still fits anything I needed. Roomy, well thought out interior, 90k miles and never had an issue. 36mpg on the highway doesn't hurt either.

Its just mundane enough for the Supra to be exciting still.

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
I'm sure I've already posted in this thread about it, but the GTI + Supra combo is honestly perfect.

MK7 GTI is insane value for money. It was nearly as fast as my stock Supra (tuned to ~320whp at 2900 lbs 😁) and still fits anything I needed. Roomy, well thought out interior, 90k miles and never had an issue. 36mpg on the highway doesn't hurt either.

Its just mundane enough for the Supra to be exciting.
here here! couldn't agree with you more. I think my GTI is laying down similar numbers, FBO HPA IS38+ SneekyTuned on 93....wish i could do corn but it's a PITA to drive about 60 miles round trip to fill 5 gallon jugs....

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
here here! couldn't agree with you more. I think my GTI is laying down similar numbers, FBO HPA IS38+ SneekyTuned on 93....wish i could do corn but it's a PITA to drive about 60 miles round trip to fill 5 gallon jugs....
Yeah mine is actually JB4 on E30 custom map 6. FBO IS20 still since I thought the Is38 would just be a tire destroyer 😆

I don't have the performance diff

Drot

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0, 2018 mk7.5 GTI IS38

Its just mundane enough for the Supra to be exciting still.

Yep same here Stage 3 IS38. I also didn't go with corn cause I take the car to Canada in the summers to the cottage and there ain't no where there to get corn lol

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yep same here Stage 3 IS38. I also didn't go with corn cause I take the car to Canada in the summers to the cottage and there ain't no where there to get corn lol
yeah I take the car places without ethanol pretty frequently. A plus of the JB4 is 5 seconds to flash between 93 and E30 on the fly.

You guys have me wanting an IS38 😂