Turbo Sambo

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sorry for the ones feeling jaded by Toyota, but you got to do your research before hand. I wouldn't walk into a dealer and buy a $50k+ car without doing some research. It's been exhausted on this forum months before actual release.

But, a lesson I learned is, if you're always looking outward you'll never be satisfied. Enjoy your cars :).
AGREED! Is your 2020 somehow no longer bad to the bone?? Of course it is! Yes, there is an argument to be made, but don't forget your 2020 is still bad azz - so enjoy it!!

Or trade it in... I just traded my 2020 for a 2021. Same color... gonna install my high flow DP and then was going to flash tune it. But now I'm running into issues flashing the ECU. Waiting now to see if I have to bench unlock it... my manf. date is 06/20.
Sponsored

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
I haven't seen many nocturnal black. Out of the two I think refraction blue is the more popular color choice.

Huddleston

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
See Sig
Just curious, why did you pick black over blue?
Didnā€™t particularly care for the blue, especially with the stripes and many of my cars are black. Mine is being wrapped anyway and black is a better underlying color for my purposes.

SUPRA90

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR SUPRA A91
Loved the review. Agree on how fun the car is for only 400hp. I almost bought that exact car from Cosmo Motorsports in NC but we couldnā€™t agree on my trade in value (sold it the next day private sale for $8k more). Found my A91 in Ohio for $1K under sticker so I made out ok. Canā€™t wait for the tune!
Sponsored