2025 Cayman/Boxster to be all electric!

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Car & Driver BMW i4 M50 said:
An extremely cool out-lap helps, but while the i4 easily hummed along at its low, 128-mph top speed to start, at the finish line it only reached 116 mph, barely faster than the Carnival minivan. Furthermore, it restricted power until the steering wheel was pointed sufficiently straight, even with the stability control in its most lenient mode, hampering the car's ability to accelerate out of corners and then punching us back in the seat as we unwound the wheel.
If Cayman will be anything like this, then you'll not be breaking any land speed records lol.

Porsche's synthetic fuel. I forgot what the plans said. I think, only for racing at the moment per small quantities. Need that scaled asap.
Sponsored

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
If Cayman will be anything like this, then you'll not be breaking any land speed records lol.

Porsche's synthetic fuel. I forgot what the plans said. I think, only for racing at the moment per small quantities. Need that scaled asap.
With ya man, hybrid would be the way to go for @decodeddiesel and other track peeps. Until weight and way to charge these suckers under such extreme demands, we’re going to need some other juice 🛢 ⛽

Wonder if all the tracks across the world will start putting EV chargers in every pit area or if we’ll have to bring giant battery pack to the track 🤔 It’ll be interesting 4sho how they do it…

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Wonder if all the tracks across the world will start putting EV chargers in every pit area or if we’ll have to bring giant battery pack to the track 🤔 It’ll be interesting 4sho how they do it…
You'll haul tires and diesel generator 🤣

PaulFRDE

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red Supra 3.0 2022, Black BMW 116i 2022
If OP is true it is really a sad news, and most of the porsches on track are caymans so I wonder where they will go.
Here in Germany used caymans keep their value like crazy, they will all become unobtainium if they go EV.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
If OP is true it is really a sad news, and most of the porsches on track are caymans so I wonder where they will go.
Here in Germany used caymans keep their value like crazy, they will all become unobtainium if they go EV.
You’re supposed to ignore that. Just say to yourself: “I’ve been sooooo bad but this EV Porsche makes up for me being born, privileged, hard work, (name your guilt…)“. But do not state fact sir! 😂
Sponsored