OP
Kenn

Kenn

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 GR Supra, '19 Audi S5 SB, '04 Toyota Sequoia
hey!
i couldn't find any info on the carbon guards rock guards, but i assume they're the same size as the ZL1 rock guards.
any manipulation needed to be using the rock guards + EOS side skirts and spats?
Hey! The carbon rock guards a lower profile than the ZL1s which is why I went with them instead of the other ones. Didn't want it to flare out too much. As for fitment, there were no issues with the EOS side skirts and spats. 👍
Sponsored

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
Hey! The carbon rock guards a lower profile than the ZL1s which is why I went with them instead of the other ones. Didn't want it to flare out too much. As for fitment, there were no issues with the EOS side skirts and spats. 👍
oh dang. thanks!

OP
OP
Kenn

Kenn

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
@mojo_jojo77777 and I got to join @Rocksandblues for a member day at Dominion Raceway. Was a great time hanging out, learning the track, and getting seat time. 11/10 would recommend. :thumbsup:

Some in cabin/helmet footage from paddock, out lap, and one decent lap.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
@mojo_jojo77777 and I got to join @Rocksandblues for a member day at Dominion Raceway. Was a great time hanging out, learning the track, and getting seat time. 11/10 would recommend. :thumbsup:

Some in cabin/helmet footage from paddock, out lap, and one decent lap.
If you use the spot metering and select the outside and lock that exposure in, your gopro videos will look much better and not all blown out. :)

I usually select the drivers side windshield area and it works out well:

OP
OP
Kenn

Kenn

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If you use the spot metering and select the outside and lock that exposure in, your gopro videos will look much better and not all blown out. :)

I usually select the drivers side windshield area and it works out well:

Good to know! Yeah the in cabin footage is pretty bad 😅. Wasn't sure I was going to use the footage and just use the helmet view but wanted to do a cool transition. I'll definitely try that out next time. Appreciate it!
Sponsored