Sponsored

Car cleaning & detailing -- what brands / products do you guys use?

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road Premium
What do you use to wash the car and clean the inside? What brands / products do you use??
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited
Zaino has been my Go To since 2006, however, I am switching over to Chemical Guys products for the new Tacoma, they are certainly more available then Zaino which is mail order only with Zaino. Chemical guys I can buy locally and/or from Amazon. Also seems to be priced more competitive than Zaino. Zaino is also a time consuming process if you want to “layer“ multiple coats of Z2. Looking to simplify and Chemical Guys looks to be a great choice!

kweevuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 6MT OR
For general day to day, I use Nextzett. A local detail supplier stocks it. I buy it in bulk, and have liked the soaps, APCs, interior, glass cleaner.

When I get to the more one off stuff like polishers, griots is what I stick too there.

Then for my ceramic coating, which I haven’t put on my Tacoma yet but my other cars for the past few years, Ammonyc.

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
I've never used anything else than Meguiar's and Simoniz products. Cheap and they work the same or better than anything else on the market, anything else is just priced by namebrand.

I've tried Chemical Guys in the past because of the unbelievable hype they get but I find it all to be overrated overpriced crap that smells better than it works.

I bought degreaser for the first time ever the other day, because we all know how hard white paint is to clean, pretty sure it's Simoniz branded. Work's crazy good. I was so worried about having to put a wash mitt to brand new paint but with this degreaser I don't have to touch my paint at all, just wand wash and it comes all off.

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma
its a truck any off the shelf brand will do the job...jmho

av8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many
Tunnel wash. Almost every day. Zero effort. My 2020 Ram just went to a new owner and he couldn't have cared less about all the swirlies on the paint. Said it looked beautiful to him. Paid me 6K more than the dealers were offering on trade.

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra CrewMax
Any Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions product.

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Anyone have good recommendations for fabric scent fresheners? Doing a lot of camping this year and first time having fabric seats, the scent of smoke from the campfire is forever embedded into my seats, I get a whiff every so often and it turns my stomach

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited
I've never used anything else than Meguiar's and Simoniz products. Cheap and they work the same or better than anything else on the market, anything else is just priced by namebrand.

I've tried Chemical Guys in the past because of the unbelievable hype they get but I find it all to be overrated overpriced crap that smells better than it works.

I bought degreaser for the first time ever the other day, because we all know how hard white paint is to clean, pretty sure it's Simoniz branded. Work's crazy good. I was so worried about having to put a wash mitt to brand new paint but with this degreaser I don't have to touch my paint at all, just wand wash and it comes all off.
What is the easiest and long lasting Meguiers to use? I am a fan of a solid All in One polymer applied over a claying paint correction.
Sponsored