Does anyone make seat covers for our cars?

ChaseLarabee

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra Manual
Looking for a set of fitted seat covers, maybe something with white. I have a 3.0 premium all leather, and just looks super boring. Thank you!
Sponsored

ashari

First Name
Adithya
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra 3.0 Premium, C43 AMG, Range Rover Velar
Looking for a set of fitted seat covers, maybe something with white. I have a 3.0 premium all leather, and just looks super boring. Thank you!
Alea leather makes it for $1300 installed. Full customizability and colors.

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
For any UK person looking to do this, I can share my initial research experience, and the outcome is BAD...

I contacted 5 different shops, all top rated filtered from Google maps (I only ever go with 4 stars up with anything), and out of those 5, 2 replied, both rejecting the job and saying the specialize in classic cars without seat airbags, although their websites said they do every type classic and modern...

The other one said they stopped doing seats recently due to shipping costs (???).

No reply from the others yet - off to a bad start.

elan

First Name
élan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Coverking.com does. I ordered the beige leather seat covers. They were miscut at first, but CoverKing quickly sent replacements which fit pretty well. I wanted something other than black seats, but didn’t have the money for a custom upholstery job. These we’re a nice compromise.

70951747722__7FC83414-EF9F-4C25-99CE-0778BD6DF371.jpeg

IMG_2758.jpeg

elan

First Name
élan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
You could check this site out.
https://katzkin.com
Most likely a custom job since the Supra is not listed.
Unfortunately Katzkin does not make them for our cars. I called and confirmed. That was a real disappointment for me since they were my first choice :(

JDG520

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Coverking.com does. I ordered the beige leather seat covers. They were miscut at first, but CoverKing quickly sent replacements which fit pretty well. I wanted something other than black seats, but didn’t have the money for a custom upholstery job. These we’re a nice compromise.

70951747722__7FC83414-EF9F-4C25-99CE-0778BD6DF371.jpeg

IMG_2758.jpeg
Yikes. Are these the replacements or the bad fitting ones?
I have coverkings in my Xterra and they fit much much better than this. Obviously the supra is a bucket seat and much harder, but man I would not be okay with those.

elan

First Name
élan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Those are the replacements. The photo was taken right after I put them on, and the leather had not yet begun to conform to the seats. Don‘t get me wrong—they’re definitely not as good as reupholstered seats, but they’re better than one-size-fits-all covers. They have settled into the bucket shape a little better after some use.

One day I hope to have them reupholstered, but until then, at a third the cost, these covers will have to do.
Sponsored