Ecutek error code help

Mpower3jz

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE
Having an issue I've never had before. I am currently in the middle of having my car tuned after a turbo upgrade. My tuner sent me a 2nd revision but I'm unable to flash it. When using the ecutek connect app I get error code "OBD error: conditions not correct or sequence error". I even had a couple of "Could not read VIN".

Only thing I have tried so far is hooking my battery charger/tender up and waiting about 40 min till it read fully charged and kept it on tender while attempting to flash the ECU but I still got the same error code.

Is there a way to get the rom file my tuner sent transferred from the app to my computer?

Any ideas?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mpower3jz

Mpower3jz

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE
For whatever reason I now have to put the car in maintenance mode to be able to flash (hit the start button 3 times fast). In the past I just put it in auxiliary power and it worked but ecutek told me to try it and it worked so I'm good now.

SupraNXG7

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
For whatever reason I now have to put the car in maintenance mode to be able to flash (hit the start button 3 times fast). In the past I just put it in auxiliary power and it worked but ecutek told me to try it and it worked so I'm good now.
I see, Im having the same issue even in Diagnostic mode. I’ve flashed my car over 50x already and this is the first time it happened. According to my research it might be my battery voltage went down. I’ll try again tomorrow after driving for abit. Scary after it gave me that error it got stucked in programming mode and cant even start the car. Need to reflash it back to stock ecm calibration and redo again 🤦🏻‍♂️

good thing you got yours fixed.

OP
OP
Mpower3jz

Mpower3jz

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE
I see, Im having the same issue even in Diagnostic mode. I’ve flashed my car over 50x already and this is the first time it happened. According to my research it might be my battery voltage went down. I’ll try again tomorrow after driving for abit. Scary after it gave me that error it got stucked in programming mode and cant even start the car. Need to reflash it back to stock ecm calibration and redo again 🤦🏻‍♂️

good thing you got yours fixed.
Good luck! Hopefully an easy fix for you as well.
Sponsored