How to not build a manual Supra

GRMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Too many
These guys straight fucked everything up right from the start.

- no downpipe, not even gonna put catted one on it.

-overly expensive titanium exhaust. A catted downpipe and 3.5” or 4” catback would cost less

- undersized/shorter than stock rear tires. A 295/30 is super short, shorter than stock. A 305/35 would have actually increased speedometer accuracy. I noticed this as soon as I put my 305/35’s on that my GPS and speedometer were now dead on at 85mph for example when my speedometer read fast. Now it’s only going to read even more fast with their choice.

- Refusal to get the DME unlocked and tuning it proper. They instead chose a piggyback that nobody uses and are just burying their heads in the sand.

Never have I been so excited to see another manual build and subscribe to a channel on the spot, only to unsubscribe before the video was over because they clearly did zero research into their game plan.

They only use parts or services from workshops that are either free or at a discount. Why do you think they use the Zestino 07RS instead of A052 or RE71RS? Their goal is to promote those parts for the reseller or distributor and also the workshops. No need to take them so seriously.
Sponsored

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
This thread needs a spider trigger warning. Came in here to make fun of a poorly ( in my opinion as well) modded supra, instead got blasted with spiders :banghead:

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
The combination of these fucking murderous mutant creatures everywhere, and highly restrictive laws on the firearms one would utilize to kill them, must make for an interesting daily existence.

lucky phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GTS 2024 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP
My kitchen this morning. A juvenile. The wife and I leave them be to get on with their life in the house unless they get themselves into a location such as a door jamb or window that might see them squashed then we scoop them up and put them outside. They all get the same name, Harry. Harry the Huntsman. Every morning when ones about one of us asks the question "how's Harry today" and check if he's moved location or just moved on.
We currently have 2 "Harrys" one now in the kitchen and one in the mail box.
The only time I've ever been surprised by one was on the straight at Phillip Island tucked in at WOT and a "Harry" appeared from behind the instrument cluster and onto the tacho face. Not the place for a surprise visit heading into the braking zone at turn 1 at 270kph.

Phil

IMG_3555.JPG

Last edited:

Wumb0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MT
iiiiiinreresting. When I tried to open a dialogue it seemed like i was getting blown off, so I never pushed the topic further.
Since then I’ve just been waiting to get my car in next month to get my parking sensors working before I send the DME out.

I’ve had the car since November and only had working parking sensors for maybe 10 days before they quit on me, and I would like my car fault free before digging into it.
What happened to your parking sensors?

OP
OP
CafeRacerQueen

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score