Sponsored

Afterburn 549

First Name
stan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR 3.0
Corner balance is a learned operation. It is not nary as hard as it use to be with electronic scales all tied together and, not all that expensive nowadays.
I am pretty sure if you pop in a set of springs the suspension will be way (weigh) out of balance. No two springs are exactly the same , plus adjustment is needed for corner balance even if they are.

trey8100

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 mkv
an 1/8th of an inch wont cause pull like that. most alignment shops... suck.. if they charged you anything less than 200$ they didnt do it right. supra 4 wheel alignment is a 2hr job in the book.

racebuild

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW
I see your location is Phoenix. You didn't go to the the Network Alignment on 67th and Bethany Home road did you? I took my Supra there after I did coilovers and I swear the car is still a little off. Only really noticeable when accelerating hard though. Eventually I'll bite the bullet and take it to Forza Alignment in Tempe.
I went to the one on Cave Creek Rd. Iā€™ll check out Forza this weekend. I appreciate it.

I wouldnā€™t go to Forza. His alignments are way off, either the lift and/or machine hasnā€™t been recalibrated. Got an alignment there and I could visually see that the camber was different from side to side. I went home and measured it with a gauge and it was off by .6 degrees.

Ended up taking it to parts score, they have a new hunter setup rack/machine. Once we got it on the rack we could see the toe was completely out, thrust angle was crazy too.
Sponsored