Sponsored

Insurance Cost For Your 2024 Tacoma 4th Gen?

ridetime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited, 2023 Wrangler 392, 23 X5 M50i
$1200 per year. 250 deductible collision, 100 deductible comp. State Farm.
Sponsored

Scratchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma TRD sport WCP
Our 24 WCP was delivered today. So tell me why I just spent 1hr 20 mins on the phone with Progressive and the rep told me they dont have the 2024 models listed in their system.
This was after she asked all the questions and told me there was a $40/month decrease. Puts me on hold then comes back and says the only option is to wait until they update/ approve it or insure it for whats it worth. That number is upwards of $500/ mo. Were about half way thru the year...
Does anyone have insurance with progressive? Has anyone else experienced this?

maxx075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
$550/6 months in Utah. $500 collision and comprehensive.

Scratchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma TRD sport WCP
Our 24 WCP was delivered today. So tell me why I just spent 1hr 20 mins on the phone with Progressive and the rep told me they dont have the 2024 models listed in their system.
This was after she asked all the questions and told me there was a $40/month decrease. Puts me on hold then comes back and says the only option is to wait until they update/ approve it or insure it for whats it worth. That number is upwards of $500/ mo. Were about half way thru the year...
Idiot put it in as a dune buggy šŸ™ƒ

Goriders

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Plus
Mine was $1050 CAN for the year. 2024 sport.

$500 deductable collision and comprehesive

Tacoflvrd

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD sport
Trd sport - $184/month in South Carolina itā€™s actually lower then my third gen but I have hd a lot of stuff on my record. Itā€™s mostly all dropped off now. Rates have come down but not as low as Iā€™d like. It still beats paying $300/month to insure a base model 2nd gen taco. Oh, how I donā€™t miss those days. Haha

Rocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 trd w/upgrade
Our quote is still "pending". I guess we are in the Same boat. I'm in Oregon.