Yurballz

First Name
Yuri
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
HI Everyone,

I'm new to the Supra Forums and thank you for having me here. I had a question about the ECU. I recently purchased a 2024 3.0 Premium, only have about 300 miles on it. I want to tune it when I get to a relatively solid point of break in, and of course have a locked ECU. Please correct me if this is just a stupid question, but could you just purchase a computer from Toyota, have that sent to Femto for a tune, and swap it when you get it back? LIkewise, could this be done in reverse for sending the vehicle in for routine service to avoid accidental overwriting of Femto tuning?

Appreciate responses, be gentle! I'm new. lol
Sponsored

Last edited:

Davidr3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
HI Everyone,

I'm new to the Supra Forums and thank you for having me here. I had a question about the ECU. I recently purchased a 2024 3.0 Premium, only have about 300 miles on it. I want to tune it when I get to a relatively solid point of break in, and of course have a locked ECU. Please correct me if this is just a stupid question, but could you just purchase a computer from Toyota, have that sent to Femto for a tune, and swap it when you get it back? LIkewise, could this be done in reverse for sending the vehicle in for routine service to avoid accidental overwriting of Femco tuning?

Appreciate responses, be gentle! I'm new. lol
Yes, but you'd need that new ECU to be programmed to your car first, then sent out