Oil Change Jack side

macdojoh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Miata
Any side Left, Right or Middle more advantageous to getting all the old oil out? Hard to tell from the parts diagram if the drain plug is on one side or the other.

Also new to the Supra. Any special service mode/disconnect battery before jacking? Didn't see any in the manual, just wanted to be sure.
Sponsored

OP
OP

macdojoh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Miata
YOU DEFINITELY NEED SOME JACK PADS FOR THE A90 SUPRA FOR THE SPECIFIC JACK POINTS. ARE YOU IN OUR ATL/GA A90 GROUP?
thank you

I have them and yes just joined I think.

any side better to jacks to get the oil out?

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I JACKED IT FROM UNDER THE FRONT DRIVER'S SIDE DOOR. OIL CHANGE IS SAME AS EVERY CAR I HAVE EVER DONE ON A HONDA. OIL FILTER IS ALOT EASIER TO GET TO BC ITS FROM THE TOP OF THE ENGINE BAY. JOIN OUR GROUP CHAT ON FB.

OP
OP

macdojoh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Miata
Thank you. Looks like the passengers would get more out from the way the pan looks to be made.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I JACKED IT FROM UNDER THE FRONT DRIVER'S SIDE DOOR. OIL CHANGE IS SAME AS EVERY CAR I HAVE EVER DONE ON A HONDA. OIL FILTER IS ALOT EASIER TO GET TO BC ITS FROM THE TOP OF THE ENGINE BAY. JOIN OUR GROUP CHAT ON FB.
I think your cap locks are stuck

1714821535857-rc.png :

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Any side Left, Right or Middle more advantageous to getting all the old oil out? Hard to tell from the parts diagram if the drain plug is on one side or the other.

Also new to the Supra. Any special service mode/disconnect battery before jacking? Didn't see any in the manual, just wanted to be sure.
Entire car as level as possible would be best.