Production LED headlights and taillights first look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
I think the headlights might be production, not sure about the lens cover though. It may change a bit since chances are the bumper is not the final one. The tail lights will probably get a nice housing lens cover that will make them look more appealing.
I think there is something covering the taillights. Like what we see on the new 3.

BMW-3-Series-7.jpg
Sponsored

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
I think the headlights might be production, not sure about the lens cover though. It may change a bit since chances are the bumper is not the final one. The tail lights will probably get a nice housing lens cover that will make them look more appealing.
I think there is something covering the taillights. Like what we see on the new 3.

BMW-3-Series-7.jpg

View attachment 3395
It does look like there is either a thin lens or film cover of some type over the taillights.

toyota-supra-pilotos-traseros-exclusiva-201738512_1-jpg.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone noticed if these grill panels have ever looked like they were more open while driving? ie type of an active aero?

IMG_3729.JPG

formsracing

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M3
The silhouette looks good despite the swirl. Car appears to be sitting pretty low for a stock suspension.

Last edited:

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
Why did they remove camo from only one of the A pillars? :hmm: I really like how low the suspensions are!

Timmo598

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Toyota Supra, 02 Nissan Silvia, 09 370Z
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone noticed if these grill panels have ever looked like they were more open while driving? ie type of an active aero?
Thats a good point, ive never actually noticed or thought to look if they're active aero. They very well could be you know.

_______

And my god, those rear lights look baller. I love it!

Timmo598

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Toyota Supra, 02 Nissan Silvia, 09 370Z
Vehicle Showcase
Now that we have some cool new spy snaps..
I reckon we should get some fresh photoshops happening :)

mas921

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Several RWD's
i kinda feel the real proportions will be even cooler than that render.

i mean, the mule in the shot, even with all the plastics panels, has a better stance. it seems wider and shorter than imagined in that render.
also in it the front fenders are too big ...or perhaps too "full", as if whomever did the render didn't realize there are some plastic panels in there or something.

Spilner

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
earl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
i really hope Toyota to pull a "LC500" with the supra too :p

HKz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS
i kinda feel the real proportions will be even cooler than that render.

i mean, the mule in the shot, even with all the plastics panels, has a better stance. it seems wider and shorter than imagined in that render.
also in it the front fenders are too big ...or perhaps too "full", as if whomever did the render didn't realize there are some plastic panels in there or something.
the proportions are the same as the mule, not sure how that would change. and the stance looks the same, think you're referring to the pics where the car is cornering and looks even lower. body lines might be different, sure, but i can't see how that rendering's overall profile/silhouette won't be pretty accurate. at this point we're just waiting for vent confirmation but i think that render has it down.

formsracing

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M3
The render doesn't seem to take into account the fake cladding throughout the prototypes, especially in the front, so it looks a bit chubby there. However, it definitely has the overall silhouette down. If the taillights end up being slimmer a la the FT-1 and lines cleaned up a bit, that render should be the winner.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.