Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Specs2025 Toyota 4Runner I-Force Max2024 Toyota Land Cruiser
EngineTurbocharged 2.4-Liter Four-Cylinder HybridTurbocharged 2.4-Liter Four-Cylinder Hybrid
Transmission8-Speed Automatic8-Speed Automatic
DrivetrainPart-Time or Full-Time 4WD With Two-Speed Transfer CasePart-Time or Full-Time 4WD With Two-Speed Transfer Case
Power326 HP / 465 lb-ft326 HP / 465 lb-ft
Towing6,000 Pounds6,000 Pounds
Wheelbase112.2 Inches112.2 Inches
Overall Length194.9 Inches193.8 Inches
Overall Width77.8 Inches77.9 Inches
Overall Height70.8 Inches76.1 Inches
Ground Clearance9.2 Inches8.0 Inches
Approach Angle3231
Departure Angle2422
Breakover AngleTBA25

2025 Toyota 4runner Specs Comparison: 2025 4Runner vs Land Cruiser -- size / dimension, powertrain, towing, ground clearance, approach / departure / breakover angle 2025 4Runner vs. Land Cruiser side by side comparison

2025 Toyota 4runner Specs Comparison: 2025 4Runner vs Land Cruiser -- size / dimension, powertrain, towing, ground clearance, approach / departure / breakover angle Interiors 2025 4Runner vs. Land Cruiser side by side comparison

Last edited:

Old Spice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3 currently
Thanks for the easy to compare chart. Wish we had 4Runner pricing to throw up there. It's sure to come in lower than Land Cruiser, right?

And vehicle weights should be similar since dimensionally so similar and on same platform?

MJE

Threads
Reaction score
They appear, not surprisingly, incredibly similar. Aside from the height. Is that all a reduction in headroom? Or would you hardly notice & it’d just make it easier for parking garages?

jnsplace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R
LC is full time 4WD though....and yes I'm going to say it. Needs premium fuel. 91 or higher if I recall correctly. Considering the GX is the same, I sure as heck hope that is NOT the case for the 4 runner.

Teebo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander / LC250(awaiting delivery)
The Ground Clearance on the First Edition and Premium is 8.7". Considering it's being compared to the TRD version of 4runnuer the chart should probably use the 8.7" number.

pepenachoPER

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Everglades
LC is full time 4WD though....and yes I'm going to say it. Needs premium fuel. 91 or higher if I recall correctly. Considering the GX is the same, I sure as heck hope that is NOT the case for the 4 runner.
Any idea what is the tank capacity for the LC ?

littlesigh

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GLC300
Great easy comparison! I like the vent shapes on the 4 Runner much better than LC. round seems tired and old style. Interesting the way they have laid out the styles, no more SR5 Premium, now a TRD Sport Premium... Will be interesting stop see the actual listings.

Economisto

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
The fact that they both have the same HP and TQ makes me worried the TRD Pro and Trailhunter with the hybrid powertrains will also be premium fuel only. Hoping that is not the case.

Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I know it is all subjective, but i don't like the raised TOYOTA lettering on the dash, seems like something i would strike my fingers/nails on.
I am sure many will like it though.

jnsplace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R
Think the limited didn't have it. I suspect the more aggressive the looks the more the badging perhaps?
I'll use Toyota Jeff's video because he had quite a bit interior. 225 mark. I gotta say, Limited is growing on me. I generally don't care for the classic chrome looks but it's a sweet vehicle.

Markarian421

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJC TTUE MT
Thanks, I was going to try to look up all these numbers tonight. How about adding approach, departure, and break over angles?

Boobajoob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Think the limited didn't have it. I suspect the more aggressive the looks the more the badging perhaps?
I'll use Toyota Jeff's video because he had quite a bit interior. 225 mark. I gotta say, Limited is growing on me. I generally don't care for the classic chrome looks but it's a sweet vehicle.
Growing on me too. This is the model I'm looking at and figure in the future I could black out those name badges and swap the grill as mods start rolling out