Stock vs Dinan exhaust comparison

BananaBoi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium MT
Thanks for this! Been waiting for a video with stock DP.

From my impression, it’s like OEM sport mode is similar to DINAN in normal mode. Is that accurate?

OP
OP
EvilMKV

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tundra TRD Pro, 2023 Supra 3.0 Premium

From my impression, it’s like OEM sport mode is similar to DINAN in normal mode. Is that accurate?
I'd say pretty close. Maybe a tad louder but still nice and quiet if you're cruising and want it quiet.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT

Correct, Dinan keeps the lower stock tone in normal mode

kungfujedis

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MT, 2013 WRX
Is this loud enough to hear on track? I can barely hear the stock exhaust over the wind noise with open windows on track. In the videos my friend made of my car going by, you can hear very little. It looks so slow with so little sound :D

SilverMk5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 - 2000 S2000 - 2013 Civic Si Cpe
Is this loud enough to hear on track? I can barely hear the stock exhaust over the wind noise with open windows on track. In the videos my friend made of my car going by, you can hear very little. It looks so slow with so little sound :D
I can confirm after going to the track yesterday (with a catless downpipe, and pumped in audio turned off), windows down or up I can audibly hear the car on the track.

OP
OP
EvilMKV

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tundra TRD Pro, 2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
I stopped making videos anytime I go to the track. They never translate speed and sound the way it actually is when you're behind the wheel lol

kungfujedis

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MT, 2013 WRX
I stopped making videos anytime I go to the track. They never translate speed and sound the way it actually is when you're behind the wheel lol
Obviously, the in-person experience is unmatched. But, maybe because I only track a few times a year, I get a lot of enjoyment out of rewatching my videos. Being able to hear more than just wind really adds to my enjoyment.

Videos aside, it adds to the sensation of speed in person too. If this exhaust is significantly louder than stock on track, I'm in. I know there are plenty of other loud track exhausts, but I want something pretty tame in normal mode with the valved exhaust, and not too expensive. Seems like this fits the bill.
Sponsored