Search results

  1. The European Market Manual Supra has a Lightweight Edition.

    I do get that it may be a supply issue that they called it "lightweight" but if i was on the market for a manual i would take that.Never liked leather seats ,never cared for the sound system,just put some alcantara GR Recaro seats as an option and it will be perfect and lighter!!
  2. THIS Is the Manual Toyota Supra [Official Release]

    I like the lightweight version!
  3. 👣 Official: Toyota Announces Manual Transmission Supra!

    I like the tan but not on the steering wheel!
  4. Toyota Presents World Debut of the New 2022 GR 86

    That is because 86 always had striped versions and a cup race ,so they make it easier for the teams!
  5. How many Supra sold in your country?

    As of November 2021 i found online that 2783 Supra have registered in Europe.
  6. Toyota Presents World Debut of the New 2022 GR 86

    I think the safety rules are some sort of electronic systems that require modifications and will add weight.Euro7 coming a year later, doesn't make sense to spend so much money for safety rules when you'll not be able to meet emissions.So that is why i believe Toyota took that decision.
  7. Toyota Presents World Debut of the New 2022 GR 86

    Toyota confirmed GR86 will be produced only for 2 years in Europe!! https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/toyota-gr86-sale-just-two-years-due-new-regulations
  8. Toyota Presents World Debut of the New 2022 GR 86

    I really like it,front is absolutely gorgeous especially the gr86(brz is a bit mieh but sti parts make it better),rear could be better but i can live with that.I like the interior design of the first gen more but i can see some quality added here so i prefer this one.Overall specs looks...
  9. Toyota Presents World Debut of the New 2022 GR 86

    i think the headlights are the same,just the wrap makes them look different
  10. Toyota Presents World Debut of the New 2022 GR 86

    I don't know about everyone here but i really like it,i think it will age really well.
  11. Toyota Presents World Debut of the New 2022 GR 86

    I don't know if anyone noticed but i see a lot of similarities (2022 subaru brz vs toyota sfr concept)
  12. All-New 2022 Subaru BRZ Makes Global Debut

    https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143206
  13. New Toyota GR Yaris : Forged in the heat of World Rally competition

    Really good presentation,so much details about the car and how WRC dna is all over!!
  14. Toyota Presents World Debut of the New 2022 GR 86

    I give it a 98% chance to be N/A and 1.5% of just hopes for turbo sometime.The rest 0.5% of actually have a turbo version next year.
  15. Mazda developing straight-six Skyactiv-X & Skyactiv-D engines. Will Toyota use Mazda's I6?

    Mazda inline 6 engine photo debut https://car.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1287943.html https://www.motor1.com/news/453589/mazda-inline-six-engine-presentation/
  16. Toyota Presents World Debut of the New 2022 GR 86

    First thought on my mind was Porsche,and that is not a bad thing..A cheap car that looks classy is always good
  17. Toyota Presents World Debut of the New 2022 GR 86

    November 18th debut https://www.carscoops.com/2020/11/2022-subaru-brz-shows-its-face-ahead-of-november-18th-debut/ https://www.subaru.com/2022-brz
  18. New Toyota GR Yaris : Forged in the heat of World Rally competition

    https://www.motor1.com/news/448645/possible-toyota-grmn-yaris-spy/
  19. Toyota Presents World Debut of the New 2022 GR 86

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CF90APypb2l/?igshid=cl6jowu1t038 Don't know if it is a reliable source or not,says some specs like the ones we all expect to be 2.4L 217ps NA with D4-S
  20. Toyota Supra spotted testing HARD on the Nürburgring - New Engine?

    That is an UGLY BMW .End of story
Top