As subject- my gut feel is that it only:
- Opens exhaust flap
- Adds the crackle tune
- Changes throttle pedal linearity to give a sense of 'urgency' - normal mode feels linear between pedal opening and throttle opening.
Doesn't do anything other than that, right?
Anyone have any good videos (preferably driving, not just free rev and Golf R pops and bangs) of the Tomei with the stock DP?
I've got one - but I'm awaiting the 6MT to install (selling the 8AT). But I am eager to hear it, and most YT vids are either catless, or free-revving...
Moving the Supra on to get a 6MT. The Auto is fantastic, I'd probably keep it, if all my other Supras weren't manual.
Only mods - yellow painted calipers
In fantastic condition - never washed by the dealer, ceramic coated at 14km, no marks at all on the interior or exterior...
Made a quick video.
Things to note:
- The Au model does not have the GPF
- The exhaust hardware is the same as the US models - not the EU models (see pic)
- Exhaust flap is always open - except cold start
- Cold ambient temperature gives the really loud cracks and bangs - otherwise it's like...
Does anyone in contact with Toyota know if - or can influence - some better data on the performance screens? Power/Torque is useless but Oil pressure, temp, coolant temp, IA temp etc would be awesome
Like on the R35....
Please see link
F: 19x9.5 +23
R: 19x10.5 +35
Both face 4 (concave spokes)
Also TE37SL coming -
Oh hai guys here's the engine of the goodwood car.
Look closely at what we can see. Dbw throttle, accessories, piping, ancillary feeds.
Google latest B58.
Not cut and paste, that's for sure. Could be B58TU I suppose, but who knows yet.