- MODS - POWERTRAIN/DRIVETRAIN:
- Xtreme HD Clutch, Standard diff/gearbox
- MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER:
- MODS - WHEELS/TIRES/BRAKES:
- Work Emotion Kiwami - 19x9.5 +22 (Fr) 19x10.5 + 15 (R)
- MODS - SUSPENSION/CHASSIS:
- MCA Coilovers
- MODS - EXTERIOR:
- XForce Stainless cat-back exhaust
- As heartbreaking as It was, it was time to let my Silvia S15 go after 6 years (which many of you have seen on here before) and move onto a new project. I had been wanting a 370z for a long time and wouldn't compromise on anything else.
So here it is, my 2009 370Z. Black on black, because what other combo is there!? lol.
Great car and absolutely love driving it.
It was a fair change coming from an 02, S15 to an 09, Z. Surprising how far technology had come in those few years.
The driving experience is still raw and very similar to that of the Silvia, which is why i love it. Similar power, few driving aids and stunning handling.
So I'd like to welcome my latest project ''Judy''.
It wont stay looking like this for ages, i suspect.