Specs, Mods, Photos
- MODEL YEAR
- Supra Turbo
- Renaissance Red
- Premier Edition
- Marlin Cralwer R154
- MODS - POWERTRAIN/DRIVETRAIN
Head: 2JZ-GTE with BC 272 cams, BC springs, BC retainers, intake side port.
Bottom End: Stock/OEM
Fuel: Walboro 450, FIC 950cc, Aeromotive FPR
Turbo & Accessories: Borg Warner S366, CX Racing thick manifold, Tial BOV & 44mm Wastegate, 3.5 custom down pipe, HKS hi-power silent catback, ebay FMIC kit. Southbend Stage 4 4-puck unsprung clutch kit
- MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
- AEM V2
- MODS - WHEELS/TIRES/BRAKES
- Work Meister SP1 3piece 19x9.5 x 19x10.5
- MODS - SUSPENSION/CHASSIS
- RSR Coils
- MODS - EXTERIOR
- CF trunk lip, RMM front lip, CF exhaust shield, (Top secret diffuser coming soon!)
- MODS - INTERIOR
- AEM Boost, Wideband, Oil pressure gauages, pioneer touch screen raido
I purchased the car in march 2014 and it spent my first year daily driving it till i got mod happy. Unfortunately the car has been down more then its been up, but as of 2016 shes been running stong.
I had the car tuned by freed engineering and made 548hp/440tq @ 22psi on 93 pump. Im planning for E85 in 2019.
I do race the car alot and plan to do more 1/4 drag racing