ALGHANIM21

First Name
Abdullah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5
36 Hour Update and New Photography:

Our Group Buy is coming to a close and we are inching ever close to reaching the Max Discount. A big thank you to everyone that has pledged so far. These images have already been shared on our GangUp page and gallery thread, but here are some great shots of our 19" SM-10s on a lowered car:

Wheels:

19x9.5 ET25 Front

19x11 ET40 Rear

Tires: Michelin PS4S

275/30-19 Front

305/30-19 Rear

Suspension: Megan Racing Coilovers

51171173771_fabbf61a0e_h.jpg

51170506117_06a47a689d_h.jpg

51170506042_278f05079c_h.jpg

Please let us know if you have any other questions as the Group Buy winds down. Another reminder for those who have declared interest only: Showing interest alone does not count as a pledge. If you'd like to lock in your order and help us unlock the final discount tier, make sure to get your pledge in during the next 36 hours!

-Tom

hello, I have a Q? I have a bigger brake kit ( AP RACING ) does the ( size 18 ) will fit ? or I need a spacer with it ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
hello, I have a Q? I have a bigger brake kit ( AP RACING ) does the ( size 18 ) will fit ? or I need a spacer with it ?
Thanks for the question! The following AP kits have been confirmed to clear all of our 18" wheels without any spacers:

AP Essex FRONT Street 9668 6pot 380x36mm
AP Essex FRONT CP9660 6 Piston 372x34mm
AP Essex FRONT CP9668 6 Piston 372x32mm
AP Essex REAR CP9450 4 Piston 365x30mm

Here is a shot of our 18x10.5 ET38 EC-7Rs on the TAPG Supra with the wider AP 9668 kit designed to accommodate large endurance pads:

If you have a different kit, please let us know via either DM or email at [email protected]. If you can source a template for your brake kit, we will confirm clearances and provide feedback as well as update our fitment resources for the next curious Supra owner!

If you are interested in these wheels, they are still on Pre-Sale through June 30th as well. Let me know if you have any other questions!

-Tom

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
Ah sorry, meant EC7Rs. Please do, if they go on sale I’ll grab a set. My ETA on my other wheels keep getting pushed out and I’m tired of waiting.
Ran SM-10s on my F30 and loved them so I wouldn’t mind staying with Apex!
You requested a notification if the EC-7Rs went on sale. They are on sale starting today as part of our 4th of July sale! You can check them out here: https://www.apexraceparts.com/shop-...x10-5-et38-apex-ec-7r-forged-supra-wheel.html

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

-Tom

linkiat

First Name
Lin K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TOYOTA Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 BMW X3M Comp
any latest updates on the group buy? been 10 days since last update?

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I too would like an update. I ordered 19"s and would like to know when they're going to arrive. Doesn't look like they've charged my card yet so :dunno:

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
I'll be getting an update out shortly both on this thread and GangUp!

Edit:
Adding trimmed update below:

APEX shipping ETAs and a final Port update:
Despite the delays, we finally have wheels going out the door! We appreciate your patience throughout this process and are excited to share another update with everyone who is eagerly awaiting their wheel orders.

18” Shipments:
The 18” wheels arrived in our warehouse late last week and began shipping out yesterday! Many of you will have already received tracking information for your orders but if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out via the “Message Vendor” button on GangUp or email [email protected]

19” Preparations:
The container with the 19” wheels made its way through the unloading process a bit more quickly than the 18” container and is currently unloaded and at the Port of Oakland waiting for transport to our warehouse. We don’t have a set eta for it, but sometime later this week or early next week is the most likely timeframe. Once this container arrives at our warehouse we will collect the remaining balance on your pending orders and get these wheels shipped ASAP! If you have any last-minute questions about payment methods or shipping for these wheels, please email [email protected].

We are looking forward to getting these wheels in your hands! Please reach out if you have any questions or want to share any photos of these wheels on your Supra!

-Tom

Last edited:

ALGHANIM21

First Name
Abdullah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5
Thanks for the question! The following AP kits have been confirmed to clear all of our 18" wheels without any spacers:

AP Essex FRONT Street 9668 6pot 380x36mm
AP Essex FRONT CP9660 6 Piston 372x34mm
AP Essex FRONT CP9668 6 Piston 372x32mm
AP Essex REAR CP9450 4 Piston 365x30mm

Here is a shot of our 18x10.5 ET38 EC-7Rs on the TAPG Supra with the wider AP 9668 kit designed to accommodate large endurance pads:

If you have a different kit, please let us know via either DM or email at [email protected]. If you can source a template for your brake kit, we will confirm clearances and provide feedback as well as update our fitment resources for the next curious Supra owner!

If you are interested in these wheels, they are still on Pre-Sale through June 30th as well. Let me know if you have any other questions!

-Tom

Thank you so much, and I just placed my order for the SM-10 can't wait to received them.
Sponsored