► APEX | 18” & 19” SM-10 Lightweight Track Wheel Group Buy

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
This Group Buy has Ended.
A massive thank you to everyone who participated in our SM-10 Group Buy. This deal has closed and we are hard at work making sure we get these wheels in your hands ASAP.

51172276165_6f37da41a5_h.jpg

Pre-Sale Now Live
Miss your chance to get in on the Group Buy? These wheels are available to pre-order on our website with a 10% discount off their standard MSRP through the month of June. With limited quantities inbound don't miss this last chance to get a discount on your new set of SM-10s!

See you on track soon!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
36 Hour Update and New Photography:

Our Group Buy is coming to a close and we are inching ever close to reaching the Max Discount. A big thank you to everyone that has pledged so far. These images have already been shared on our GangUp page and gallery thread, but here are some great shots of our 19" SM-10s on a lowered car:

Wheels:

19x9.5 ET25 Front

19x11 ET40 Rear

Tires: Michelin PS4S

275/30-19 Front

305/30-19 Rear

Suspension: Megan Racing Coilovers

51171173771_fabbf61a0e_h.jpg

51170506117_06a47a689d_h.jpg

51170506042_278f05079c_h.jpg

Please let us know if you have any other questions as the Group Buy winds down. Another reminder for those who have declared interest only: Showing interest alone does not count as a pledge. If you'd like to lock in your order and help us unlock the final discount tier, make sure to get your pledge in during the next 36 hours!

-Tom

jorligan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ferrari 458, McLaren 650S, Porsche GT3, Alfa 4C, Ford Raptor, Porsche Macan, 21 Supra Turbo
Did I mess up? I saw that the group buy is closed but never received a bill or charge. I

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
Did I mess up? I saw that the group buy is closed but never received a bill or charge. I
Can you DM me the email address associated with your GangUp account? Once I have that I can check to see if you're pledged correctly.

-Tom

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
last pledge we needed for next tear?lol
Unfortunately not in this case. We typically don't allow additions after the Group Buy has completed but we may make an exception if there was a technical or user error. The additional pledge won't count towards the higher discount tiers even if I push it through. Nice try though!

-Tom

Arrio

First Name
Arrio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Is it too late to join the group buy? :eek:

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
Pre-Sale Now Live

51200397742_7306f51d34_b.jpg

51201112721_fc63e90c0a_b.jpg

Miss your chance to get in on the Group Buy? These wheels are available to pre-order on our website with a 10% discount off their standard MSRP through the month of June. With limited quantities inbound don't miss this last chance to get a discount on your new set of SM-10s!

jdg54

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Pre-Sale Now Live

51200397742_7306f51d34_b.jpg

51201112721_fc63e90c0a_b.jpg

You should totally extend that discount onto the ARC-8s in gunmetal. Haven’t seen them on a car yet but willing to be the test mule :)

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
You should totally extend that discount onto the ARC-8s in gunmetal. Haven’t seen them on a car yet but willing to be the test mule :)
Thanks for the offer! We don't have any ARC-8s in development for the Supra chassis at the moment. The brake clearance and offset requirements of this chassis really made the SM-10s the ideal choice when we were considering appropriate designs for these cars. We have a few other designs in the works as well, but we won't have more information on those wheels for a while. Stay tuned!

-Tom

jdg54

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Thanks for the offer! We don't have any ARC-8s in development for the Supra chassis at the moment. The brake clearance and offset requirements of this chassis really made the SM-10s the ideal choice when we were considering appropriate designs for these cars. We have a few other designs in the works as well, but we won't have more information on those wheels for a while. Stay tuned!

-Tom
I meant the already available ARC8-R 18” wheel. If you gave 10% off of those like you’re doing the SM-10, I’d buy them.

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
I meant the already available ARC8-R 18” wheel. If you gave 10% off of those like you’re doing the SM-10, I’d buy them.
We have the EC-7R forged wheels for the Supra already, but the ARC-8R wheels are currently only produced in 5x120 BMW fitments and would not work on this chassis. No current plans for sales on our forged EC-7R Supra wheels, but I will certainly reach out if that changes!

-Tom

jdg54

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
We have the EC-7R forged wheels for the Supra already, but the ARC-8R wheels are currently only produced in 5x120 BMW fitments and would not work on this chassis. No current plans for sales on our forged EC-7R Supra wheels, but I will certainly reach out if that changes!

-Tom
Ah sorry, meant EC7Rs. Please do, if they go on sale I’ll grab a set. My ETA on my other wheels keep getting pushed out and I’m tired of waiting.
Ran SM-10s on my F30 and loved them so I wouldn’t mind staying with Apex!
Sponsored