► APEX | 18” & 19” SM-10 Lightweight Track Wheel Group Buy -Concluded-

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
This Group Buy has Ended.

A massive thank you to everyone who participated in our SM-10 Group Buy. This deal has closed and we are hard at work making sure we get these wheels in your hands ASAP.

51172276165_6f37da41a5_h.jpg

Pre-Sale Now Live
Miss your chance to get in on the Group Buy? These wheels are available to pre-order on our website with a 10% discount off their standard MSRP through the month of June. With limited quantities inbound don't miss this last chance to get a discount on your new set of SM-10s!

See you on track soon!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cherry

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Had a set of the EC-7's on my Camaro. High quality wheels! Can't wait to get some on my Supra now

Jaydee

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
‘21 Supra Nitro Yellow
I might have to get these...

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
Thanks for the pledges so far everyone! Feel free to ask any questions you might have about this group buy on this thread or on the discussion page of GangUp! '

This will be redundant for those of you who were following my earlier post in the APEX gallery thread, but for anyone curious about how an APEX group buy works, I would recommend checking out this video that my colleague Dylan created:

It goes into pretty granular detail about how the interested and pledging process works and is an excellent resource to consult if you are considering pledging.

Please let us know if you need anything in the meantime and as always please share this deal with anyone that might be interested in these SM-10s!

-Tom

An63l323

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I did just want to clarify lets say We have 10 pledges but the deal for 1 person does not meet the discount they wanted does that bump us out of the tier for the 10 pledge discount or would we still receive that tier discount even thogh it now becomes 9?

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
I did just want to clarify lets say We have 10 pledges but the deal for 1 person does not meet the discount they wanted does that bump us out of the tier for the 10 pledge discount or would we still receive that tier discount even thogh it now becomes 9?
Correct, if that specific situation were to occur then it would be considered 9 pledges total as the single person is effectively no longer participating in the group buy. Our goal is to reach the max discount to make this a non-issue though and sharing the deal certainly helps with that. We are working on some promotions on other platforms as well so hopefully we will see more pledges as the deal continues.

Historically we see quite a few people jump on during the last few days/hours of the group buy, but this is not a great option if you are choosy about your finish/fitment. All of our orders are allocated on a first pledged, first-served basis so those that wait until the very end to pledge may not receive the specific set they are after. This trend may not continue with Supra though as it is a different market.

-Tom

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
I pledged for 18x10” ET30. Just wondering.. would you be able to offer high temp decal to apply on spoke? Perhaps in different colors (Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Pink, etc) so I know which wheel goes where?
Thanks for the pledge and for hosting the F1 Challenge! Unfortunately, we aren't going to be able to get those decals for the wheels. We've talked about doing small stuff like that with our warehouse in the past along with aluminum tape for wheel weights, but we aren't set up for it at the moment.

-Tom

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
A couple of follow-up questions:

1) Can we re-use our the TPMS on our stock wheels with the new wheels? I think so but wanted to confirm.

2) It looks like the group buy locks on 5/18. When we would expect to receive our wheels? Early/mid June?

Thanks!

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra

1) Can we re-use our the TPMS on our stock wheels with the new wheels? I think so but wanted to confirm.

2) It looks like the group buy locks on 5/18. When we would expect to receive our wheels? Early/mid June?

Thanks!
1 - TPMS will work

2 - I think he said that wheels "should" start shipping by the end of June. Again, that is if you got in early and they dont sell out of the wheel you chose. Its a first come first serve deal.

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor

Thanks!
1. Absolutely! The stock sensors will be a direct fit on these wheels. For those ordering tires through the group buy, I would recommend purchasing TPMS sensors through us as well. The tires will come mounted and balanced on the wheels already so customers looking to reuse their OE sensors would have to dismount and remount the tires to install them. Typically it's more economical to simply purchase new sensors instead.

2. Our current planned ship date for these wheels is Late June and it's looking like that is still accurate. We will update it as needed and sometimes will ship out the wheels earlier if our timelines prove to be conservative. We will send out Group Buy updates and update the Terms tab as we draw closer to the ship date.

-Tom
Sponsored