► APEX | SM-10 Future Colors Survey

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
APEX SM-10 Finish Survey

35017538212_8c5daeb940_b.jpg

With the recent launch of our SM-10 wheels in both Anthracite and Satin Bronze finishes, we've seen great feedback from the forums and the Supra community about our Flow Formed SM-10 wheels. It's been great to see photos of customers running these wheels both on the street and on track and we're glad to see that the wheels are proving to be popular.

With that in mind, we have noted demand for additional finish options beyond the Anthracite and Satin Bronze colors we stock currently. Production capacity is currently in short supply so we wanted to use this opportunity to get a feel for which finishes Supra owners preferred between our Race Silver and Satin Black options as well as collect data on preferred fitments and diameters. The survey is quite brief (30 seconds to 2 minutes) but your feedback is highly valued! Your answers will help shape future production for these wheels.
If you know someone with a Supra who doesn't participate on the forums, feel free to send them the link if they might be interested in these wheels in the future. As always if you have any questions feel free to ask us in the thread below, DM us here on the forums, or send an email to [email protected]

-Tom
Advertisement

Last edited:

handsoffsam

First Name
Sam
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91, 2008 S2000 CR, tow pigs
Bump for that satin black fever.

CAE4AF38-685E-4710-BC5F-1CE49BAE0BCA.gif

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
Satin Black is currently in the lead with nearly 90% of the votes! Thanks for the feedback thus far.

*Slaps your hand and votes for silver*.

Although brushed clear would be my first choice.
We don't currently have a way to do brushed finishes with our flow-formed wheels. If we did, it would definitely be on the short list!

-Tom

digicidal

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Yup... I'd love a set of the 18's in satin black... would be an insta-sale for me. Seems you're low on the bronze which was my second choice (I know, I know... I missed out on the group buy) :(

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
Yup... I'd love a set of the 18's in satin black... would be an insta-sale for me. Seems you're low on the bronze which was my second choice (I know, I know... I missed out on the group buy) :(
We have more Bronze inbound but are still planning out the next production cycle which is where we will incorporate the additional finish. Thanks for the feedback!

-Tom

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Car(s)
Too many to list
I am loving my bronze sm-10s but black would be my second choice if I end up getting another set.

Reaction score
Car(s)
G8 GXP
Bronze is my favorite, followed by silver. I’m over black wheels, but looks like I’m in the minority.

I’ll be glad when y’all get more bronze in, too. I bought a set of ARC-8s for my SS 1LE and love the wheels. Need to get some new Apex shoes on my Supra now!

OP
OP
APEXRaceParts

APEXRaceParts

Gold Sponsor
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Sponsor
Bronze is my favorite, followed by silver. I’m over black wheels, but looks like I’m in the minority.

I’ll be glad when y’all get more bronze in, too. I bought a set of ARC-8s for my SS 1LE and love the wheels. Need to get some new Apex shoes on my Supra now!
With your username, we need to get you on a set ASAP before you miss 'em. 🤣

-Tom

Advertisement

Advertisement