Old Spice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3 currently
2025 4Runner prices will be announced in the fall around time of production start -- confirmed in the press conference reveal (starts as 12:26 mark).

Also, as we already knew, further confirmation that production will be at the Tahara plant in Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
All the options and of course colors!!! Going to be a hard wait lol
I would say look at combining some of Land Cruiser colors and Tacoma Colors. They have a great choice of colors to choose from.

jnsplace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R
I would say look at combining some of Land Cruiser colors and Tacoma Colors. They have a great choice of colors to choose from.
Been playing around with Tundra builder this morning because they have the limited and platinum trims. The black seats, wheels and accents really appeal to me. I said I'd never own a red car, but that supersonic red is sweet with the black.
Wonder what the unique color will be since this year it's lunar rock or terra?.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Been playing around with Tundra builder this morning because they have the limited and platinum trims. The black seats, wheels and accents really appeal to me. I said I'd never own a red car, but that supersonic red is sweet with the black.
Wonder what the unique color will be since this year it's lunar rock or terra?.
I feel that the Mudbath color will be 2025 MY TRD Exclusive color for all TRD Pro

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I'd love to grab the Platinum in Everest, but I feel like that may be Trailhunter only ...
Originally, everyone thought the Bronze Oxide would be exclusive to the Trailhunter on the Taco but it wasn’t.

andim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cherokee Trailhawk
Does anybody know how much more expensive the V4 iForce Max Hybrid engine is compared to the V4 iForce? Is there a car in Toyotas lineup that offers both so that we can see what the price increase would be if you were to select a iForce Max in a trim that gives you both options?

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Toyota uses the 2.4T with the Hybrid in the Highlander, Grand Highlander I believe and Crown. On the Lexus end it’s the NX and RX that use them. I could be wrong though

andim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cherokee Trailhawk
Toyota uses the 2.4T with the Hybrid in the Highlander, Grand Highlander I believe and Crown. On the Lexus end it’s the NX and RX that use them. I could be wrong though
Thanks. On their website for the Highlander they do not state that this is the iForce V4. However the Limited Hybrid is only $1700 more expensive than the regular V4 Highlander Limited. I would assume that the iForce Max Hybrid in the 4Runner is then also about 1700-2000 dollar more expensive. For me the price is less of an issue. I would prefer the regular V4 to keep it simple or go all the way for a plug in hybrid. Unfortunately I guess I won't get that option if I aim for a TRD pro unless I wait an additional year or more and they release a plug in. Maybe a TRD off-road can be spec'd with most of the off road upgrades of the TRD pro but still keep the regular V4.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Thanks. On their website for the Highlander they do not state that this is the iForce V4. However the Limited Hybrid is only $1700 more expensive than the regular V4 Highlander Limited. I would assume that the iForce Max Hybrid in the 4Runner is then also about 1700-2000 dollar more expensive. For me the price is less of an issue. I would prefer the regular V4 to keep it simple or go all the way for a plug in hybrid. Unfortunately I guess I won't get that option if I aim for a TRD pro unless I wait an additional year or more and they release a plug in. Maybe a TRD off-road can be spec'd with most of the off road upgrades of the TRD pro but still keep the regular V4.
It’s not a V4 it’s an Inline 4. As for the TRD Pro it’s expected to only carry the Hybrid engine. A plug in hybrid could be in development but we don’t know.