Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey everyone! I'd like to Announce the launch of 1 Fast Supra LLC. Its a central location where I offer JB4 custom maps as well as everything MKV Supra parts related. I have a 5% discount code off anything in the shop going for the community. Use Code ToyotaSupra . Code is limited for 50 people.
Id really like to thank the community for helping support me and really pushing me to keep moving forward! You guys are great!

www.1FastSupra.com

If there's anything you are looking for that's not on the site DM me as I am working my butt off trying to get parts added! Can do package deals as well!
As a bonus if you see an issue on the site and report it ill give you a bonus discount
1f642.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not trying to be grammar patrol or looking for a discount buuuuuut you misspelled Ethanol... under tuning fuel categories...
fixed! Thanks. Let me know if you are looking for anything and ill get you hooked up. Shoot me a dm. Appreciate the spot!

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
Thats a smart sales tactic. I would be making errors everywhere on the site haha.

Reactions: zrk
OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thats a smart sales tactic. I would be making errors everywhere on the site haha.
HAHAHA. Im a one man band since @zrk never sent his investment check so im sure there will be some issues on the site lol.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
HAHAHA. Im a one man band since @zrk never sent his investment check so im sure there will be some issues on the site lol.
I'm the one that should get the investment check.
Sponsored