First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
yota-supra-turbo-kit-mk5-kits-turbokit-extreme-systems_879_1024x1024__78255.1585421619.1280.1280.jpg

kit features the newest turbo technology from Precision Turbo. This a truly divided twin-scroll turbo system with hundreds of hours in research and development. We wanted to build a 100% BOLT-ON KIT that could still lead the industry in power. This is the perfect kit for a daily driven streetcar or a fully built and prepped drag car. Being an ETS product you can rest easy knowing that every single hand-built part has been tested, inspected, and ported for optimal power output. As with all Extreme Turbo Systems products, we offer a lifetime warranty and around the clock customer service. If you have a new B58 MK5 Toyota Supra, this is the kit to bring you from a stock turbo car to a big turbo street beast.

The ETS 2020 Toyota Supra Turbo Kit features the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision Turbo. Utilizing Gen 2 CEA (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheels machined from 2618-aluminum forging allows for higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance. PTE turbochargers come standard with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly. Each of our ETS Turbo Kits are equipped with dual TiAL MV-S Wastegates. The MV-S stands only 3.7” in height. The V-Band flanges make installation pain free, the three lower & two upper air ports make connecting pressure sources and boost controllers easy!

Available with the PTE6870 or PTE6466!

6870- 1000+WHP

6466- 900+WHP

Includes

• True Twinscroll Divided Turbo Kit
  • Dual TiAL Wastegates for perfect boost control
  • Hand Fabricated ETS Exhaust Manifold
  • ETS Dual Dump Tubes (Recirc or Dump)
  • Hand Built ETS Oil Drains
  • Modified PTE Turbocharger
  • ETS True 4.0" Downpipe (With or Without Cat)
  • ETS Charge Pipe w/ Water & Meth Bung
  • TiAL Q Blow Off Valve
  • ETS Intake System with Custom ETS Filter
  • ETS Recirculating Catch Can
  • ETS Heatshields
  • All the couplers, clamps, and lines needed to install

Features

• Hand Fabricated in the USA
  • Upgraded Water to Air
  • Full Recirculating Oil Catch Can System (optional)
  • Stealthy Wrinkle Black Coating
  • Direct Bolt Up Kit
  • Top Mounted Turbocharger
  • True 4.0" Downpipe
  • Water/Meth bungs
ts-2020-toyota-supra-turbo-kit-mk5-kits-turbokit-extreme-systems_583_1024x1024__46938.1585421619.jpg
ts-2020-toyota-supra-turbo-kit-mk5-kits-turbokit-extreme-systems_151_1024x1024__45266.1585421620.jpg
ts-2020-toyota-supra-turbo-kit-mk5-kits-turbokit-extreme-systems_813_1024x1024__95571.1585421620.jpg
ts-2020-toyota-supra-turbo-kit-mk5-kits-turbokit-extreme-systems_987_1024x1024__02533.1585421620.jpg
Sponsored

Reppunkamui

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020, Toyota Supra 1994, BMW 135i M-Sport,
Wow, that is actually really cool for a bolt on kit.

Just confirming in the 2nd photo, the two pipes beside the downpipe are the wastegates for the blowoff valves for the turbos?
I am guessing it is not going to work with the stock ecu?
"True 4" downpipe" means not compatible with stock exhaust? The 2nd picture looks like the stock clamp...

Very fascinated to see someone install this...

Last edited:

XPOTTEDPLANTX

First Name
julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Car(s)
2020 supra, 09 sti hatch, 69 nova, 68 camaro
After this virus blows over, going to put an order in. Lol I really don’t want 900whp-1000whp. Would like 600whp-700whp with super fast spool on low boost. I wonder how laggy is the pte6879 and 6466.
650 whp sound good to me

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I wonder what’s the stock fuel pump and injectors good to?(hp wise) Anybody know what the flow rating on the stock fuel pump and what size cc are the stock injectors?

All I know is what a walboro 255lp, aeromotive 340lp, and Id 1000cc injectors is.(coming from turbo Hondas) lol

satindragon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Wow, that is actually really cool for a bolt on kit.

Just confirming in the 2nd photo, the two pipes beside the downpipe are the wastegates for the blowoff valves on the turbos?
I am guessing it is not going to work with the stock ecu?
"True 4" downpipe" means not compatible with stock exhaust? The 2nd picture looks like the stock clamp...

Very fascinated to see someone install this...
The turbo is twin scroll which is why 2 wastegates are being used to properly control boost. The two tubes are the exhaust from the wastegates. In the picture wastegate exhaust is being dumped to atmosphere vs. being plumbed back into the downpipe.

The advantage of open dump is that the wastegates tend to be able to regulate boost better at higher power levels since the gate isn't competing with the exhaust flow out of the turbine housing.The downside is that the setup can be annoyingly loud which will attract unwanted attention; especially if you live in a city.

The setup only has a single blow off valve which you can see on the charge pipe at the right side of the picture. It vents boost to atmosphere between shifts (when the throttle closes and the intake manifold develops vacuum) to prevent damage to the turbocharger. The better/more efficient setups plumbs the vented boost back into the intake so that the energy isn't wasted. This setup doesn't do that though. It will produce that loud PSSSSSSHHH sound which is what most people seem to want.

Reppunkamui

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020, Toyota Supra 1994, BMW 135i M-Sport,
The turbo is twin scroll which is why 2 wastegates are being used to properly control boost. The two tubes are the exhaust from the wastegates. In the picture wastegate exhaust is being dumped to atmosphere vs. being plumbed back into the downpipe.
Ahh... that makes sense, dump pipes are for wastegates. The BOV is "hidden" under the charge pipe in the engine bay photo.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
This kit will need external boost control and will not be able to be controlled by the factory currently. So you will lose a lot of the factory dme features. But there are some decent boost controllers out there. Or you can use a secondary computer for boost control.

I cant actually see how they have the BOV setup. But hopefuy its setup properly to function correctly and not just tapped to the manifold. As the manifold has little to no vacuum to properly operate a BOV. Theres a reason why these engines dont have a BPV or BOV from the factory.

As far as tuning, not sure its even been tuned yet. At least i havent seen anything about it being tuned. But the same fuel system constraints are in play for this kit just as any other.

If all you want is 650whp this kit is too big.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Should also ask them what they did with the crankcase ventilation hoses and etc. Because almost every kit i have seen. Just left them dangling.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
This kit will need external boost control and will not be able to be controlled by the factory currently. So you will lose a lot of the factory dme features. But there are some decent boost controllers out there. Or you can use a secondary computer for boost control.

I cant actually see how they have the BOV setup. But hopefuy its setup properly to function correctly and not just tapped to the manifold. As the manifold has little to no vacuum to properly operate a BOV. Theres a reason why these engines dont have a BPV or BOV from the factory.

As far as tuning, not sure its even been tuned yet. At least i havent seen anything about it being tuned. But the same fuel system constraints are in play for this kit just as any other.

If all you want is 650whp this kit is too big.
or you can run this kit with a smaller sized turbo maybe like a gt30r and have an option for room of improvement if you want more power later on.

What they need is an electronic boost controller that Is compatible With the Ecutek software and run boost by gear or etc like Hondata.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Should also ask them what they did with the crankcase ventilation hoses and etc. Because almost every kit i have seen. Just left them dangling.
Or just run the line to below and let it vent out that way.
Sponsored