• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: SOLD: $120 Brand New Carbon Fiber Seat Overlays.

MRT2

First Name
Titu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 CF Phantom, Honda Element, JKUR
Brand New, never mounted Carbon Fiber seat overlays. (I decided to go into a different direction).

$120 (I’ll pay for USPS Priority shipping).

4BDED798-0F51-4FCD-92A7-E15B1E33E01A.jpeg

19E715F6-240F-44F2-9E72-B41644795640.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
MRT2

MRT2

First Name
Titu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
what brand are these?

I bought these from AliExpress. If anybody likes, I could place them (without adhesion) onto the seats to show proper fitment.

I don’t believe this forum allows for video, so if you DM your telephone number, I could send a video via text or WhatsApp if you care.

(Or I could send detailed video too).

OP
OP
MRT2

MRT2

First Name
Titu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
(comes with adhesion promoter also that’s not pictured).

eastwest2300

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
QX70
I'm kind torn because I believe the ones NVspecialties sell, I believe they're not covers but the actual things pop out and are replaced with true carbon fiber replacements. I'm almost certain thats why theirs are $350 a set, and these are a lot less.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
I'm kind torn because I believe the ones NVspecialties sell, I believe they're not covers but the actual things pop out and are replaced with true carbon fiber replacements. I'm almost certain thats why theirs are $350 a set, and these are a lot less.
This is correct.

Reactions: zrk

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I'll take em! shoot me a PM will get paymet over to you

eastwest2300

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
QX70
Received parts today in the mail. Excellent Seller Here Folks! A++ And a great deal!
Sponsored