JoeyD215

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Black Premium Supra & 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone I just wanted to give a huge shout out to AWE Tuning for their amazing products and the excellent costumer service and team members. As you know the 2020 GR Supra has been out now since early 2019 and I was on of the first in my area to purchase one. Came across a post from AWE asking for a local with a GR Supra to help with research and development and I quickly responded. I knew what I was getting into when agreeing to help. I've heard countless great things about their products from friends of mine who purchased from them. Long story short my Supra is the one they posted with their cat back exhaust system that sounds incredible. Anyways didn't mean to get off track but I was on their list to help with the intake system as well , however due to Covid everything in life was delayed, for all of us. Finally the time came and I installed the intake system and I can already tell you with out a tune it sounded great and I did feel an increase in throttle. After the car was finally tuned it sounds and feels even more aggressive. I am glad to be apart of the AWE experience and can't wait to see what they have in store next. I do have their wind foilers however did not install yet and review but I'm sure they will also perform flawlessly like all their products. I posted a photo of my engine bay, sorry for the lousy photo it's by me from my iPhone LoL. I really need a professional photo shoot of the engine bay and now that it is car show season I will set something up.

IMG_1621.jpeg

IMG_1572.JPG
Sponsored