• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

(SOLD) 2020 GR Supra - Modified $78k or B/O

kanaka

First Name
Jamison
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 JZA80
Really testing the waters here (Acquired another big project and might focus my attention and money on this next thing)
2020 GR Supra - 3.0 Premium Edition w/ 31k miles
Clean title - Heavily maintained, only run Motul 300v 5W-30 and change every 3k
Fully turn-key fast, tuned GR supra.
Multiple maps, flex fuel. Highest map running 39psi
Have tons and tons of paperwork for all of this.

Engine Upgrades:
GMS G600 Turbo Kit ($6,699)
Garrett G35-1050 Turbo - Polished
Pure Drivetrain Solutions Stage 1 Transmission ($5,999)
GMS Racing 304 V-Band Stainless Steel Dual Waste Gate Exhaust Manifold
Turbo Smart GenV Waste Gates (2)
GMS Racing Stainless Steel Down-pipe with Dump tubes
GMS Racing Powdercoated Charge-pipe
AEM Boost Control Solenoid with Boost Controller Gauge ($336)
CSF x Titan Motorsports Prototype Intake Manifold ($4,599)
Injector Dynamics 1050x Injectors ($819)
MOTIV Motorsport - Reflex Controller w/ Visconti Firmware ($1495)
Port Rail running full E-85 (Flex Fuel Sensor)
PFS Low-Pressure Fuel Pump - New Build ($1399)
Blackline Red Anodized Oil Cap ($50)
CSF Heat Exchanger ($699)
Verus Engineering Cap Set powder-coated ($250)
Seibon Carbon Fiber Engine Cover ($620)
NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs ($112)
Rexpeed Carbon Fiber Engine Bay covers ($490)
Rexpeed Carbon Fiber Coolant covers ($220)
NV Specialities Carbon Fiber ECU Cover ($175)
Armaspeed Forged Carbon Fiber Support Braces ($418)
Raceart Boost Solenoid Mount (Purple) ($60)

Tuning:
Ecutek License and Dongle Kit ($350)
Tuned by Mikey Botti @stimikey

Interior Upgrades:
Rexpeed Carbon Fiber Shifter Knob ($130)
Rexpeed Carbon Fiber Overhead Light Plate ($50)
Rexpeed Various Small Carbon Fiber Trim Pieces ($40)
Cusco Harness Bar ($216)
Armaspeed Forged Carbon Fiber Paddle Shifters ($136)

Exterior Upgrades:
Inozetek Midnight Purple Wrap ($800)
Rays Gramlights 57DR RBC 19” Wheels ($2167)
VRS Style Carbon Fiber Hood ($2850)
Rexpeed V6 Carbon Fiber Fenders ($715)
Rexpeed V3 Carbon Fiber Splitter ($999)
Seibon MB Style Carbon Fiber Wing ($935)
Rexpeed Carbon Fiber Side Skirts ($1200)
Rexpeed Carbon Fiber Rear Spats ($750)

Suspension and Exhaust:
HKS Hipermax Adjustable Lowering Springs ($999)
CSG Spec - CP Series Pads ($715)
Tomei Single Exit Titanium Exhaust System ($1250)

Parts (not including taxes and labor): $38,740

DSC01056.JPG

DSC01066.JPG

DSC01070.JPG

DSC01072.JPG

Night Supra Full Res-17.jpg

Night Supra Full Res-5.JPG

Night Supra Full Res-4.JPG

Night Supra Full Res-3.JPG

Night Supra Full Res-2.JPG

Night Supra Full Res-1.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
kanaka

kanaka

First Name
Jamison
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 JZA80
Good price. Did you get dyno sheets or, more importantly, time slips? I'm not in the market, but perspective buyers might wanna know.

Beautiful car, btw.
Thank you sir, much appreciated

have a dyno session coming up this week to finalize some numbers on multiple maps so I have that for the next person.

the only thing that’s keeping it back right now is the lack of drag packs for roll races.

I also have have a KLM kit sitting here with a 6870 and wondering if I should throw it in before the sale. I prefer precision over Garrett imo.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Everyone bailing on their top mount builds. See more and more on FB every week. What gives?

-RJM

SnowCr4sh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
+1 for one of the best Supra out there.
quality build 🔥

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Thank you sir, much appreciated

have a dyno session coming up this week to finalize some numbers on multiple maps so I have that for the next person.

the only thing that’s keeping it back right now is the lack of drag packs for roll races.

I also have have a KLM kit sitting here with a 6870 and wondering if I should throw it in before the sale. I prefer precision over Garrett imo.
KLM + 6870 is a better kit for sure, but I'm not sure you'll attract more buyers.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Lots of people have been selling big turbo cars. I'm really not sure why.
Of the people I've seen, it's typically to move onto another platform and start the whole process of building it from square one again. I've also see this happen with people affiliated with a shop - they'll buy something else to build to have customers follow along, generate sales, etc. Personally, when I get it to a point where I'm happy with the car, I like to at least enjoy it for a little while. The allure of building another car has only led to poor life choices for me in the past, such as selling my cherry E36 M3 to build something else. Wish I could have that one back. 😭

OP
OP
kanaka

kanaka

First Name
Jamison
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 JZA80
Of the people I've seen, it's typically to move onto another platform and start the whole process of building it from square one again. I've also see this happen with people affiliated with a shop - they'll buy something else to build to have customers follow along, generate sales, etc. Personally, when I get it to a point where I'm happy with the car, I like to at least enjoy it for a little while. The allure of building another car has only led to poor life choices for me in the past, such as selling my cherry E36 M3 to build something else. Wish I could have that one back. 😭
I agree for the most part. I do enjoy the process of building though. And something fortunately and unfortunately fell into my lap (another project from a recently passed family member) and I want to take the time to build it up and have the extra money to make it something that stays in our family for a long time

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm sorry for your loss of a loved one. That's always rough. When my dad passed away back in 2013, he handed down to me a beautiful blue BMW 525i. He loved that car. It wasn't performance car material, but it was an amazingly stable highway cruiser that did better than you'd expect at speed. I honored his memory by making some sensible upgrades and turning it into an even better daily driver that piled on the miles. It was an interesting feeling completing a project he started. It gave me an outlet to cope with his loss. Do you have pics of the new project car?

Last edited:

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
From experience, they're more headache than enjoyment. Wouldn't do it again.
I mean, this depends on your goals maybe. If you get into a big turbo car and not know the struggles that entails, that's completely on you.

OP
OP
kanaka

kanaka

First Name
Jamison
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 JZA80
From experience, they're more headache than enjoyment. Wouldn't do it again.
I disagree haha. I think it;s way more enjoyable and really "simplifies" the build. If that makes any sense.

But maybe I see it differently. Stock frame turbos and all that mess - I like the simplicity of top mount and having nice clean lines, etc.
Sponsored