2020 Launch Ed. red leather seat covers

Supra889021

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
I'm close to buying a '21 3.0 Prem and I'd really like to switch the seat covers to the '20 Launch Ed. red leather seat covers. I know Toyota Parts has these listed, but, I'd sure like to find them at the "best price possible." I saw a couple of "on line Toyota dealers" selling them at a decent discount, but, they would still come to about $2,200 for the 2 seat backs, and the 2 seat bottoms. I don't want to do anything else in the red interior that the Launch Ed. had.
So, IF anyone can help where I can get these, NEW, for a great price I sure would be grateful.
Thank you much!!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Supra889021

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
Thank you much for this. Never heard of them, but, I've never changed interior seating before!
Lots of other things, for sure.
So, how is their Prem. Leather? Have you tried that?
Roadwire leather is actually really nice. I had a local shop do both of my previous trucks and my 90s Lexus Sc400 and the quality was excellent.

gtshnzr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Prem., 2015 Subaru XV, 2003 MINI JCW, 1972 TR6
Vehicle Showcase
I'm close to buying a '21 3.0 Prem and I'd really like to switch the seat covers to the '20 Launch Ed. red leather seat covers. I know Toyota Parts has these listed, but, I'd sure like to find them at the "best price possible." I saw a couple of "on line Toyota dealers" selling them at a decent discount, but, they would still come to about $2,200 for the 2 seat backs, and the 2 seat bottoms. I don't want to do anything else in the red interior that the Launch Ed. had.
So, IF anyone can help where I can get these, NEW, for a great price I sure would be grateful.
Thank you much!!
Hereā€™s a set for sale that I saw on the FB pages ...

Attachments

Gearbangin

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 175/1500 2007 TRD Edition FJ Cruiser/Lifted/Murdered out 2016 NT 200T F Sport 2019 RCF Anniversary Edition Matte Nebula Gray
Thanks fam. Mine are 5k

OP
OP

Supra889021

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
Thanks fam. Mine are 5k
Thanks you guys, one and all. So, you are selling the entire seat it appears...right?
I'm only looking for the covers. New covers, discounted from Toyota dealers that sell
stuff on line....best price so far is right at $2,200. IF I buy the '21, I'm going to try and work out a "deal" for cost on the covers. We'll see.

OP
OP

Supra889021

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
Roadwire leather is actually really nice. I had a local shop do both of my previous trucks and my 90s Lexus Sc400 and the quality was excellent.
Thank you for taking the time for your answer. I looked at their web site. Might be doable. I'm first going to see IF I can work a deal for cost on the Toyota covers if I buy the
Supra. The GM is a friend...and he might go for it. Heavily discounted by on line Toyota Dealer sales sites....they are approx. $2,200. So, they are still above cost for sure. I'll see what he says. Going to have a sit down with him this week on how I want to put a "deal together."
Sponsored