• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: 2020 Toyota Supra GR Lease Transfer $555.05/M DAS 5500 ECUTEK TUNED 6K in MODS

Blobbered

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Turbulence Grey A90
2020, Toyota, Supra, GR

MSRP:
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 555.05

Current mileage: 7850
Maturity mileage: 36000
Effective miles per month: 1043
Maturity date: 6/9/2023

Cash due (if any):5500

Financial institution: US Bank
Transfer fee: $500.00, paid by new lessee
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

I leased this car on June 9th, 2020. It is an amazing car, the body lines, color, sounds, driving experience, all of it has been so amazing. This car was the first time I got into a brand-new vehicle, and it has been amazing. I am transferring this lease now because I am looking into different financial interests. Sadly, I must put away the toys, I did not have any intention on getting rid of the car, I have been saving for the buyout at the end of the lease, but after thorough discussion, its best to get rid of the car sooner than later.

Mods on Car:

Verus Engineering CF Anti-Buffeter
Covercraft Sunshade Custom Fit
Rexspeed Ebay CF Spoiler
Riaction Custom Built Coilovers
RS-R Cancelers
Corner Balance
Extended Custom A90 Endlinks
AMS Catless Downpipe
Ecutek Tune (91, E30, E50 Maps)
HKS Air Filter
Cusco Tow Hooks Front & Rear
Motorsport Hardware 12.9 Grade 78mm Studs with black lug nuts:
Motorsport Hardware 15mm spacers
CSG Brake Pads Front C21 Rear C11
Endless RF-650 DOT 5 Brake Fluid

Original Michelin Pilot Super Sports have only 3k miles on them. I moved over my old wheels from previous car and used that to preserve tires. Car is pretty much in well above average condition, factory PPF on hood, carbon mirror caps etc. I have a Covercraft windshield cover and Verus Carbon Fiber Wind Buffeter in the car for QOL improvements. Car has been ceramic coated, detailed, and is washed weekly to maintain the beauty of the paint. Recently had an oil change at Toyota, and all maintenance records/forms are kept in glove compartment. Car has driver assist package, navigation + JBL package upgrade, cargo net and mats.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out!

Update: I am also willing to revert the car to stock and sell parts separate, EcuTek License will be on the car however. I can sell it stock for 2500 DAS or with Stock Tune +FlexFuel for 3000

1615395251775.png
1615395269743.png
1615395283390.png
1615395322497.png
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blobbered

Blobbered

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Turbulence Grey A90
45k seems like a steal.. you should have no problem selling outright. Good luck.
Thank you, hopefully she sells. I might just revert it back to stock too if it makes it easier for the next owner.

strohw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 X3M, 2009 987.2, 2021 Supra
45k seems like a steal.. you should have no problem selling outright. Good luck.
You need to add in the lease transfer cost and his DAS request. Which makes it roughly 49k to 49.5k. No opinion on price, just clarifying in case someone was trying to figure total cost to lease then buy out.

OP
OP
Blobbered

Blobbered

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Turbulence Grey A90
You need to add in the lease transfer cost and his DAS request. Which makes it roughly 49k to 49.5k. No opinion on price, just clarifying in case someone was trying to figure total cost to lease then buy out.
Yes, great clarifying for anyone potentially interested! Or 47.5/48.5 depending if they want me to put it back to stock. The way it is saves a lot of hassle and labor costs for the next person!

OP
OP
Blobbered

Blobbered

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Turbulence Grey A90
Just received official buyout price from US Bank today for anyone potentially interested it is $42,578.92 which means 45/46 with DAS

calisupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Genesis G70
Just received official buyout price from US Bank today for anyone potentially interested it is $42,578.92 which means 45/46 with DAS
Message me, interested to see the car in person. I’m in Menifee by Temecula.

OP
OP
Blobbered

Blobbered

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Turbulence Grey A90
For anyone inquiring about parts, car is not parting out yet, waiting for potential buyer as is to save trouble.