2021 Custom Fabbed Full Straight Pipe Single Exit Exhaust

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
The guys over at mighty muffler in Claymont DE did an a amazing job. I already have a catless down pipe so went even louder with a straight pipe single exit setup . They killed it . Sounds amazing and even better launching then just the sitting revs In the video . Definitely check them out if you are in the area !

A97F7505-D9D2-4AE4-937A-C5628B7397D4.jpeg

14E18807-D4F1-4DB5-B644-CBEBE77862C6.jpeg

245D97CD-E072-4F89-9543-FFF220E227A0.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sauceii

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
I've been waiting on Tomei to come out with their single exit but not sure if it'll ever be released.. did you maintain the factory valve or is it always open?
Always open, getting a tune in about week so wasnā€™t worried about the factory valve just had them unplug it and let it hang . I did find online a sensor delete they make to plug into the switch if you were maintaining factory besides exhaust . Think it was like 30$

OP
OP
Sauceii

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
I like how it sounds.. I hate how it looks
The Blast pipes look arenā€™t for everyone. Been going that route since I started drifting in 2005 , now they are a way of life for me haha

OP
OP
Sauceii

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
no back pressure issues?
Nope honestly the car feels amazing now , Iā€™m getting a tune oct 3rd so should even feel crazier then . I got a call after leaving the shop about how insane it sounded on take off Haha . I wasnā€™t exactly sold on this car at first but the more and more I mod it . Itā€™s really growing on me . Glad I went this route over a pre owned i8 or GTR . Iā€™ll probably return it to stock in a year and trade it in for a c8 but for now I couldnā€™t ask for more out of the platform

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Why would there be back pressure issues? Some people are running turn downs which eliminates the exhaust altogether.
meant without a tune. you can adj any set up tune-wise. was just curious about the ecu looking for some missing values.

I will primarily be tracking my car and am probably going to have open exhaust dual pipes before i tune also. my ecu is on the unlockable bubble. was just curious, did not mean to waste bandwidth

OP
OP
Sauceii

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
meant without a tune. you can adj any set up tune-wise. was just curious about the ecu looking for some missing values.

I will primarily be tracking my car and am probably going to have open exhaust dual pipes before i tune also. my ecu is on the unlockable bubble. was just curious, did not mean to waste bandwidth
All good brother this is a forum to exchange ideas and info . Valid question if you didnā€™t know why not ask . Yea youā€™ll be fine . I only have a cel for p0402 catalyst system efficiency below threshold. But that came on after I installed a catless downpipe

joshthorsc

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Camaro ZL1 1LE, 2021 GR Supra
Always open, getting a tune in about week so wasnā€™t worried about the factory valve just had them unplug it and let it hang . I did find online a sensor delete they make to plug into the switch if you were maintaining factory besides exhaust . Think it was like 30$
I thought the 2021 was untunable for the time being?

joshthorsc

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Camaro ZL1 1LE, 2021 GR Supra
only if your build date is 7/20 or later . The earlier 2021's are still tuneable
My build date on my door says 3/20. Where can I get a tune?

OP
OP
Sauceii

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
My build date on my door says 3/20. Where can I get a tune?
Tons of different places Iā€™d suggest finding someone local to your region . Thereā€™s tons of guys on here . I know thereā€™s also some tuners who can tune your car remotely if you book dyno time somewhere . Iā€™d look into supporting mods to make sure you are getting the most out of your tune . Looks like your in CA and I know there are crazy emissions ca laws so probably should reach out in the region sub section on this forum and ask for better advice there .
Sponsored