2021 F1 season prediction Challenge! - With Prize From APEX Race Parts!

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Lewis and the stewards were blameless here. Max and RBR will understandably feel like they let one slip away but it was sound strategy by Mercedes and great defensive driving by Lewis.

That said, Imola strategy will be very, very interesting if RBR can place both cars in the top 4 in qualifying and at the end of lap 1 (as they should).
Mercedes and Hamilton got yet another gift. They didn't win the race, RBR lost it when they left Max out instead of pitting right after Hamilton did. They lost 9 seconds to Mercedes that way.
Sponsored

RWhiz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche 911 964, Tacoma, 2021 Absolute Zero Premium
Yup, DVR is set up to record, gotta block out some time to enjoy all the racing thatā€™s happening this weekend.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Let's just hope RBR get their strategy right. They can't afford to give any points away.

OP
OP
nibble

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
I think Merc (hope Bottas) will win by either out-wit RB or misfortune. :D

Race Week Prediction challenge!

What will be surprising outcome may happen during race? This one gives you ultimate bragging right of "I TOLD YOU SO!" for 1 week.

Here's mine.

Mazepine completes 2 full laps before retires. - he completed 3 turns before retiring on last race... well.. In his F1 Career. :D

RWhiz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How about both Alpha Tauri cars score points, and Nibble, Iā€™ll take the under on Mazepine making it 2 laps for one week bragging rights??

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Mazepin reminds me of a less capable version of Pastor Maldonado. Maybe it is jitters or whatever, but man, he has not looked like he belongs on the grid. I know he is a pay driver but still.

My surprising outcome is that both Astons score in the points.

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
I just wanna know what the hell happened with Carlos.
Also, I feel bad for Lando. I think he would have been P2 with that last lap.

OP
OP
nibble

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
yeh.. Lando had phenomenal lap then track limit kicked in.. hope he has a good race tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how 2 RB will breathing down on Hamilton's neck to pressure him and good work by Perez. However, I'm very much interested at back row, Mazepin & Tsunoda, at start of the race. Does Mazepin still hold grudge against tsunoda from F2 race? Although I think tsunoda will breeze pass by mazepin...

RWhiz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
with that, I'm starting to agree that mazepin may not last 1 lap. :D
I know! Iā€™m hoping that Yuki can get around Maz without both being taken out

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
I don't think Lewis deserved that podium. He was an entire lap back from his mistake. Not denying his recovery from where he started after the red flag, but I don't think that he should have been allowed to make that lap back up during it.

It wasn't just him though, many drivers benefited from the red flag (including Ferrari).

All that being said, Max had a great race!

I'm also sorry for Sergio. Should have finished much higher than he did, but mistakes are mistakes.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I don't think Lewis deserved that podium. He was an entire lap back from his mistake. Not denying his recovery from where he started after the red flag, but I don't think that he should have been allowed to make that lap back up during it.

It wasn't just him though, many drivers benefited from the red flag (including Ferrari).

All that being said, Max had a great race!

I'm also sorry for Sergio. Should have finished much higher than he did, but mistakes are mistakes.
Yup! Hamilton just receiving yet another gift. Max got really lucky at the restart though. But other than that, fantastic race.

RWhiz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That #2 RBR seat seems to turn out the same result regardless of the occupant.
Good job Nibble on your prediction! One week of bragging rights bestowed unto you!!

And props to Norris for a great drive, he might have held off Lewis if he had mediums on,

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That #2 RBR seat seems to turn out the same result regardless of the occupant.
Good job Nibble on your prediction! One week of bragging rights bestowed unto you!!

And props to Norris for a great drive, he might have held off Lewis if he had mediums on,
Yeah I didn't think Perez could take Max, but today was awful. He is much better than that. Norris is fantastic.
Sponsored