• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

2021 Noct black with 5k miles at dealer

BigHecMKV

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Accord, 2020 Supra
@Zupra1776 if you can check that ecu man i would appreciate it. Trying to find one here in Florida

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
1649260655752.png

BigHecMKV

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Accord, 2020 Supra
@AHP is that for your car or the one at the dealership from the post? But I need the actual date on the ecu which is different from that date

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
@AHP is that for your car or the one at the dealership from the post? But I need the actual date on the ecu which is different from that date
Unless they had ecus stocked sitting around for 8 months that's a good indication it's locked. If the date of manufacture is 2/21 no way it has a pre June 2020 ecu. We'll, anything is possible, but...

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase

It's one of the pics from the ad.. This car is for certain locked. The ECU dates are typically a month or 2 ahead of the MFG date on the door.

OP
OP
Zupra1776

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
It's one of the pics from the ad.. This car is for certain locked. The ECU dates are typically a month or 2 ahead of the MFG date on the door.
I must have missed that. Based on the date it's locked. Should be a 7/20 or earlier. That'd way too late.
Sponsored