2021 Supra 3.0 Premium Turbulence Delivered

pcw

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI, Outlander GT, Ford Fiesta, Fiat Abarth
Well I posted last week that I bought a Supra in OH and shipped it out to CA. The car was picked up on Thursday, 4/22 in OH and arrived yesterday, 4/25 in CA. I took a couple of pics, sorry, it was raining off and on all day and the car arrived in between the rain showers:).
PXL_20210425_223619993.jpg
PXL_20210425_222706561.jpg
PXL_20210425_224020297.jpg
Sponsored

antonio88x

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium (mine), 2018 CX-5 GT (wife's)
Congrats! Best color out there.

Reactions: pcw

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Was going to get this color until an amazing deal on a white one came along. Enjoy!

Reactions: pcw
OP
OP

pcw

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Update, Got the car a week ago, The soonest appointment I could get was today to have the PPF installed. Decided to go with the Stek Dynoshield, full wrap (non-matte). Installer will have the car for at least a week. More to come.....

pcw

ChicagoMKV

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0 Turbulence Grey
Update, Got the car a week ago, The soonest appointment I could get was today to have the PPF installed. Decided to go with the Stek Dynoshield, full wrap (non-matte). Installer will have the car for at least a week. More to come.....

pcw
How much for the full wrap? I keep getting quoted in the Chicago area 7,500+

OP
OP

pcw

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How much for the full wrap? I keep getting quoted in the Chicago area 7,500+
5800.00, Stek Dynosheild on the clearcoat painted areas, Dynomatte on the matte finishes, mirrors, rear diffuser, side skirts and frontlip spoiler. Came out beautiful. He had it 2 weeks, he also used CQuartz Finest Reserve Ceramic Coating. I take it back in a week for him to go over the entire car for any "tiny bubbles" and one last coat of CQuartz.

Let me also tell you, the installer took off the front nose, door inlets, rear spoiler section and roof rails, there is not a single seam anywhere on this car, everything is wrap around the body panel. He also replaced every emblem with brand new factor emblems and gave me the receipt and the old emblems, all included in the price. The installer is so detailed oriented, a true professional!
Sponsored

Last edited: