WildeToyotaDeals

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Camaro 2SS
Good Evening,

Wanted to help spread the news, the Toyota Dealer I work at is having a 2022 A91-CF edition Supra making ground here in the next coming weeks and wanted to let people know about it. I do work in sales here and will be happy to work everything out for this purchase and will have my contact info below.

Vehicle Info:
2022 A91-CF Edition
Exterior Color: Absolute Zero
Interior Color: Red Leather/Alcantara
MSRP: $65,500
Dealer Asking Price: $70,500

The vessel arrived this month, timing to reach the dealer hasn't populated yet but I can keep the forums updated, and also anyone that reaches out to me updated as well.
We are a dealership in Milwaukee.

Best way to reach me with inquiry is 414-214-0119 through text message.
Sponsored

supradupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra (soon)
lol here come the markups.....if the public keeps allowing dealers to charge more than the manufacture says its worth it will never stop....this is the whole point they use Toyota financing for this because banks wont give loans for overvalued items. when did this become a normal thing in the car industry? the freight is already covered in the purchase so who do dealerships thing that them taking delivery and selling it as a middle man of something increases the value of it 10%? i paid not a penny more than sticker for my a91 edition after I preordered it. the consumers need to stop allowing this behavior.....