2022 Model Year Toyota GR Supra

Multiple Choice: What changes are you expecting or would like to see for 2022?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
I think it's gonna happen soon. For those living under a rock the 2022 IS500 and NX have been shown.

climhazzard

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
The GRMN Supra might use the dual clutch from the F80 M3/M4.
BMW is moving to the ZF8 speed for the G20-based M3/M4. Anything is possible but I’d be surprised if they introduce a DCT for the Supra.

ShakaDaKine

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 TG 3.0
Any news? I'm wondering if I should wait for the '22 to see if they fix the wind buffeting and add any interior color choices, or take advantage of the current deals on the '21s.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Any news? I'm wondering if I should wait for the '22 to see if they fix the wind buffeting and add any interior color choices, or take advantage of the current deals on the '21s.
Nothing yet.
At this point it seems some info on an changes would've been leaked...
I highly doubt any big changes for the 22 Supra are in the works...
Steve
Agreed. The pandemic has set everything back at least a year. Maybe a paint color, and a special edition 2.0 with some 3.0 performance parts thrown at it, and that'll be that I reckon.

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
400hp, manual trans, different differential, and different wheels.
I sure hope not... because I would definitely be getting that and eating the depreciation on mine. However, I have faith (and history on my side) that Toyota will do no such thing as giving people what they really want - certainly not all at once.

Heywood220

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
13 FR-S, 22 Tundra, 93 325i
Any and all news from Toyota on any product has been super secretive. I can say during the virtual dealer meeting nothing was mentioned about any changes to the Supra, but they really didn't mention anything any about products. We still don't know anything about the Tundra that is supposed to be out this year.

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart
The wind buffeting is an easy and cheap fix if you like the deals on 2021s. The question is if the current incentives will continue or if there will be additional incentives? There seem to be quite a few 2021s so I doubt there will be a shortage by the end of the month. I would at least wait until the end of the month for any 2022 news. You can always buy 2021 with the current rebates and use the end of month as leverage.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Any and all news from Toyota on any product has been super secretive. I can say during the virtual dealer meeting nothing was mentioned about any changes to the Supra, but they really didn't mention anything any about products. We still don't know anything about the Tundra that is supposed to be out this year.
What about the 86 and the next GR model?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.