2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Makes Global Debut During Honda Civic Tour “Remix” Virtual / Civic Type R

CSUfiend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS400
As the current owner of a CST HB, I’m going to reserve final judgement until I see how these look like on the streets. As of right now, I’m gonna pass. Seems like it has the same engine and will probably be heavier/slower than mine. Styling looks a bit bland to my eyes (judging from press photos)

I know people hated the CivicX stying, but I liked it. I know everyone points out the fake vents and all, but the car has a unique array of sharp lines that really make it standout in its segment. I had never owned a Honda prior to that point, which means they did a good job of catching my eye. I predict in time, the 10th gen Civic will be looked upon as a desirable model after Honda had gone soft for a few years. As for the 11th gen, only time will tell.

Glad to see a real blind spot monitoring system instead of that gimmicky right hand camera. Glad to see an updated infotainment system and wireless Apple CarPlay as well. Hope the electronics are better than mine, as well as the Honda Sensing system, which has had a few hiccups.

it’s funny, Ive been following this one closely and I see people saying “winner” and “much cleaner than previous gen” online about this one, but I’m interested in seeing what current Civic owners think and not just internet Karen’s. I will say without a doubt, the interior looks better than the previous gen already.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Wtf. Front looks really awkward.
Rear resembles Kia Stinger in certain angles. Looks better than front.
Would hardly call it a hatchback!

Last edited:

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
I don’t see the appeal at all.

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
Blazing Orange will only be available on the Si. How awesome would this look on a Supra?

9CA76667-B3DC-4DCF-B8D4-960592F73595.jpeg

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra. 2018 Mazda Miata RF. 2020 Range Rover.
Agreed, some different colors for the Supra would nice. Orange is beautiful, and I'd like to see a shade of green similar to Porsche's Aventurine Green. It's almost a grey/olive color.

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Agreed, some different colors for the Supra would nice. Orange is beautiful, and I'd like to see a shade of green similar to Porsche's Aventurine Green. It's almost a grey/olive color.
Considering how “radical” the design of the car is, they seemed awfully timid with the colors. Even the Prius has a couple interesting choices.

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra. 2018 Mazda Miata RF. 2020 Range Rover.
Considering how “radical” the design of the car is, they seemed awfully timid with the colors. Even the Prius has a couple interesting choices.
Porsche Aventurine green. I had a deposit down on a Porsche Cayman, but backed out of the deal when I saw the Supra in person. This was the color I chose for it
B5FXRjn.jpg

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche Aventurine green. I had a deposit down on a Porsche Cayman, but backed out of the deal when I saw the Supra in person. This was the color I chose for it
B5FXRjn.jpg
I like that color a lot.
If I could afford the Cayman,that would be my choice. The Supra 2.0 is more in the realm of possibility for me.

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
I was the standard Honda nerd back in the early 2000’s (wow that dates me) but honestly after the new gens have come out I think they really lost their luster. My opinion, they’ve slipped right back into the grandma car category…

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Why do these damn cars keep getting bigger and bigger? This Civic is the size of an Accord now.

Are people really getting this fat?? I can't imagine this is the case in Japan.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Apparently this was leaked and pulled down quickly but this may be the next type r! Not bad I won’t lie.
0D111B0A-0A30-41EB-A133-7DA1223D1399.png
Sponsored