2022 Nissan Z Leaked with Specs

Loco38SUP

Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
How is it that they’re advertising the car in commercials but yet no pricing or trim levels released?

-RJM

gymratter

Reaction score
Car(s)
Silver Spur & F-150
How is it that they’re advertising the car in commercials but yet no pricing or trim levels released?

-RJM
they are just trying to build up hype and product awareness. no differences from all the other automarkers when they do the same thing by featuring concepts and protytypes in commercials.

clockwork

Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I was actually debating waiting things out until these are reviewed and on sale before getting my Supra (I loved my solar orange 2007 350z when I had one 11 years ago), but I was ultimately more confident in the Supra and its platform (even if it is largely BMW) than what appears to be something mostly derived from the 370z mechanically, regardless of it having the 400hp engine.

Supbrah

First Name
DB
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Downshift Blue Supra
Personally, I hope the car is successful. If it succeeds then there is a higher possibility that we can continue to get fun cars from any manufacturer.

I’m not excited that it sits on an old platform but if it’s a good car then it’s a good car. Very much like our Supra that everyone puts on blast because “it’s just a BMW under the skin”.

Never understood the fanboy mentality.

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Personally, I hope the car is successful. If it succeeds then there is a higher possibility that we can continue to get fun cars from any manufacturer.

I’m not excited that it sits on an old platform but if it’s a good car then it’s a good car. Very much like our Supra that everyone puts on blast because “it’s just a BMW under the skin”.

This, having more options to pick from should be celebrated! The more the merrier. :D

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Yes, of course I hope it succeeds as well. The more sports cars, the better. Keep 'em alive! :headbang:

Not to get too side tracked...but...

My OCD kicks into high gear with squeaks and rattles. After a year with the Supra, it's done surprisingly well for a sports car with 19" wheels.

I've had to use some Tesa tape around some of the trim pieces in the areas surrounding the aluminum bar behind the seats, but that cured the minor creaking.

I've been in newer Hondas and Benzes with more interior noise than the Supra. Forget Tesla - they're like driving around with Lego sets scattered around the interior. Lol.

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Silver Sponsor
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV

My sentiments too. Diversity is what keeps the entire car scene going. It would be a shame to see fun cars dwindle in number in years to come.

Advertisement

Advertisement