All-new 2023 Nissan Z makes world debut!

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I never single anyone out. The shoes goes on both foot. Going through the thread it seems a handful of people getting offensive over low-quality photos and unofficial specs and no one can say anything bad about the Supra.

Ok, and? It's supposedly a $40k Nissan. Which probably means it won't have a top-notch interior, shocker! Yes, a little disagreement and back and forth here and there is to be expected, but it seems like you're just trolling at this point.
No, not at all. Like I said, I think it's just being taken out of proportion. Sometimes it's hard to see what people mean through text without tone or facial expressions etc, but my comment about just seeing the ugly front end was just a bit of tongue in cheek humor :dunno:
Sponsored

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
No, not at all. Like I said, I think it's just being taken out of proportion. Sometimes it's hard to see what people mean through text without tone or facial expressions etc, but my comment about just seeing the ugly front end was just a bit of tongue in cheek humor :dunno:
Agree, sometimes it can be a little hard to fully comprehend everything when all you have are words on a forum.

I'll just end on this note. Everyone can post whatever they want as long as it doesn't break any rules. I never been a fan of censorship. Just be respectful of others and don't dish it if you can't take it.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Agree, sometimes it can be a little hard to fully comprehend everything when all you have are words on a forum.

I'll just end on this note. Everyone can post whatever they want as long as it doesn't break any rules. I never been a fan of censorship. Just be respectful of others and don't dish it if you can't take it.
:thumbsup:

Now about that front end..... :p

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The grille on the GR 86 does look pretty similar to the Z, but no one calls it ugly. :dunno:
It's rounded at the edges and slightly narrower at the top than the bottom. I think that's why. But it's not just the grille, the whole front just looks "off". The headlights play a part in that too.

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
It's rounded at the edges and slightly narrower at the top than the bottom. I think that's why. But it's not just the grille, the whole front just looks "off". The headlights play a part in that too.
Personally I like the headlights. I'm not in love with the Z's bumper either. Maybe it will look better in person, but if that's everyone's main complaint the aftermarket will probably have a simple fix for that.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Personally I like the headlights. I'm not in love with the Z's bumper either. Maybe it will look better in person, but if that's everyone's main complaint the aftermarket will probably have a simple fix for that.
Yeah true. Or they'll redesign it for the refresh. I'm sure BMW is doing the same with the 4 series.