• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: 2022 OEM Wheels, Like New Tires

ope_sry

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 premium
Update 2/6/22, price reduced. Powdercoat these and have a spare set for less than the cost of the tires!

Low mile takeoffs. Extremely clean, just dusty- no rash, chips or defects. Michelin Pilot Sports have 1,500 miles on them, they are honestly like new. Metal valve stem caps from a Chinook helicopter just because. TPMS installed, bolt on and go.

$800 picked up in Minneapolis. Willing to meet halfway (up to 150 miles on my end) or drive even further to meet you for cash on top. No shipping.

7AA66050-2C00-4ACF-950E-3364B7560FBB.jpeg

8A6ADBD4-FF5C-410F-B4CE-C2CD46956798.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

EFD199

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 MT,
I'm in the Twin Cities and interested in these. Just picked up my 2023 A90 last weekend. Looking for a second set for the track.
Sponsored