2023 m/t allocation in the US..which/when/where

Drew25

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
FYI "Cu" is the abbreviation for Copper on the periodic table which I believe why some are referring to it as Copper Gray.
Lol well that makes a lot more sense now. I thought he just made his own name. Clever what they did there. Thanks for the enlightenment

Ryanthetemp

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Past: E28 M5, E24 M6, E30 325is
For those that have access to the dealer allocation system….can you see if all 500 allocations for the A91 MT have been assigned or are there still a lot more to drop/allocate?

PrincipleZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nah
I'm seeing a bunch of dealers list 2023 3.0 premiums on CarGurus with manual transmissions now. Does anyone know if dealers are actually getting allocations for the non-A91 manuals or are the dealers just lying to ride the manual hype train?

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inven...ventoryListing.action?#listing=339568388/NONE
well I don't think they are lying as there's no benefit to do so. Maybe just some inventory system bug, and no they are not getting 3.0 manual allocations.

civiccc32

First Name
Alek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra
well I don't think they are lying as there's no benefit to do so. Maybe just some inventory system bug, and no they are not getting 3.0
manual allocations.
Just checked my dealer and he shows manual premium as well but when I checked the window steaker it states Auto

puckshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
WRX
The amount of dealers that don't know the difference between a true manual and a paddle shift auto is astounding. When I was hunting for M2s I ran across tons of dealers that marked DCTs as manuals. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what's going on here.

derocknc

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Infiniti Q50
I'm seeing a bunch of dealers list 2023 3.0 premiums on CarGurus with manual transmissions now. Does anyone know if dealers are actually getting allocations for the non-A91 manuals or are the dealers just lying to ride the manual hype train?

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inven...ventoryListing.action?#listing=339568388/NONE
You must be some sort of magician because when I search for manuals in years 2020 and up I don't get any results but your link clearly works. What are you doing to search?

Also, sidenote because I'm not familiar with CarGurus, what is their deal? The car prices look cheaper than say autotrader but if you use their little calculator it must be giving bad rates because monthly payment seems really high even for top credit and large down payment.

kevinsnoodlehouse

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E46 328i, Manual Supra(soon:])
Anyone have any updates for non A91 allocation?
Just got an update from my dealer today and sounds like they don't know yet either