FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
2023 Special Edition will be here less than 2 weeks
Go NOLES!!!!! Just kidding dude…. You’re going to love the car! Hope you didn’t get Gator blue and orange stripes 😜

*($10k over…. Really Troy…. this is exactly why I bought my Toyota out of State)*

Last edited:

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
You guys really gonna make this guy never wanna post again 😂
In all honesty, I've been heavy into numerous owner's clubs and forum communities for 21 years now, and this is by far one of the most friendly and helpful ones I've come across.

My best friend is in Pure Unbridled Subaru Hell right now trying to finish his custom (quite badass) IAG OBXT-sleeper build, and this is an actual screenshot of the kind of help he gets from the community. He's never been more frustrated in his life, and almost never wants to build a car himself again. I don't blame him, and it makes us look like the cast of Sesame Street over here.

Screenshot_20221013-095325.png

kingdooksdb

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Don’t worry bro you’ll get used to the fragile egos and little boys that plague most forums in general

OP
OP

Troy Davis

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra Special Edition
Lmao....I have a MT-91 sold. But the special edition will be here before the one my customer ordered, so I asked him if he would rather switch to the special edition and get the car sooner he said he will rather wait but he knew I could sell it quick on his forum so I thought I would give it a try...
Sponsored