TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
4Runner reveal is set for the Media drive of the Land Cruiser, Tacoma iForce Max Hybrid.

Source (see 17:43 mark):

Old Spice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3 currently
4Runner reveal is set for the Media drive of the Land Cruiser, Tacoma iForce Max.

Source (see 17:43 mark):

Thanks for sharing that, I hadn't seen it. But they only say some reveal will be shown to them at the Land Cruiser drive. It could be anything.

With the first teaser having just been posted this week, I'm doubtful Toyota is doing a full reveal of the 4Runner to the press this quickly/early. Even if they take away phones and cameras, there's still too much chance of a leak. 🤷🏻‍♂️

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Thanks for sharing that, I hadn't seen it. But they only say some reveal will be shown to them at the Land Cruiser drive. It could be anything.

With the first teaser having just been posted this week, I'm doubtful Toyota is doing a full reveal of the 4Runner to the press this quickly/early. Even if they take away phones and cameras, there's still too much chance of a leak. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I don’t see anything else being revealed given that the majority of cars being reviewed are TNGA-F products. Also TFL has been saying to stay tune for something major in the coming weeks.

Trob20

Threads
Reaction score
For certain launches in the past, journalists have been given the opportunity to film their first impressions videos ahead of the official reveal, so they go live at the same time as the official launch event. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case.

AnonymousCoward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
My theory is that the official release will be this Thursday, April 4.

Toyota really leaned into the whole "Taco Tuesday" thing with the Tacoma release. I can easily see them getting similarly witty by releasing the 4runner on 4/4.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
My theory is that the official release will be this Thursday, April 4.

Toyota really leaned into the whole "Taco Tuesday" thing with the Tacoma release. I can easily see them getting similarly witty by releasing the 4runner on 4/4.
You and I both 🤔. Another teaser soon.

jnsplace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R
Perhaps? The embargo lifts from the LC this week. Might push the 4runner info out a bit.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Perhaps? The embargo lifts from the LC this week. Might push the 4runner info out a bit.
Not really. NA has yet to drive it. I see them revealing the 4Runner first then the embargo for all the other Toyotas they are testing later in the month