'21 orders opening?

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Anyone know when the '21 window opens to order?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
huh?
I thought you already ordered one?
I signed the papers and paid a deposit but they can't process the order yet AFAIK until the '20s are done being built. It something like that.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wait until they tell you they added markup. YIKES
Wait until I show them a signed document saying MSRP. OOPS!
I think we've been over this before in my order thread. No need to rehash.

thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NONE. BOUGHT BACK - 2020 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Seeing as how the automotive press has a moratorium on price details on the 2021 until June, it’s possible to conclude that Toyota won’t be releasing pricing until then (June).

It would be highly irregular to have official preorders without pricing so it’s safe to say this won’t begin until June at the earliest.

supradupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra (soon)
just called a dealer and they told me that i have to put a 5k deposit to order an A91....is this normal? i have always heard about $500-1000 deposits to order cars.......I want to order a blue A91 but i dont really understand the dealer sitting on my 5k and cant even tell me when i am to receive my car.....

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
just called a dealer and they told me that i have to put a 5k deposit to order an A91....is this normal? i have always heard about $500-1000 deposits to order cars.......I want to order a blue A91 but i dont really understand the dealer sitting on my 5k and cant even tell me when i am to receive my car.....
Sounds like a typical stealership. Nobody knows when they're coming yet. I put a $1000 down for mine. $5k is bullshit. I'd call somewhere else.

BienLaunchEdition

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2018 Porsche Cayenne
Vehicle Showcase
I think they're trying to steal your money. I had to put only $1K down to get my '20 LE last summer.

supradupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra (soon)
I think they're trying to steal your money. I had to put only $1K down to get my '20 LE last summer.
this is what i thought.....seemed a little off to me....i see your in PA i am also.....where in PA did you end up getting your LE?

supradupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra (soon)
Sounds like a typical stealership. Nobody knows when they're coming yet. I put a $1000 down for mine. $5k is bullshit. I'd call somewhere else.
they were trying to tell me that is standard on all "special" or TRD cars etc.....kinda lame....to me its not really the 5k as amount vs they are just looking to sit on my 5k for months and months till my car shows up

BienLaunchEdition

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2018 Porsche Cayenne
Vehicle Showcase
this is what i thought.....seemed a little off to me....i see your in PA i am also.....where in PA did you end up getting your LE?
I had to drive over 2 hours to Eastern, MD. to Koons Toyota to get the LE. All the dealerships around my area wanted at least $10K or more for the Launch Edition. I'm in the central PA. area. What part of PA are you at?
Sponsored