2024 TACOMA is Fully Revealed! New Hybrid Model Added 🤩

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
Here's a better look at the side / rear taillights.

toyota-compact-cruiser-ev-8-jpg.jpg

CSUfiend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Some people would argue that trucks are not race cars, 1/4 mile demons or freeway on-ramp beasts (and rightfully so) but when I rented out one of these a couple years back… I felt that it had no balls. It felt limp and numb. Sometimes if I closed my eyes, it almost felt like it was rising in a Sienna or Highlander. I should note that it did get surprisingly decent gas mileage for a truck.

I hope this generation has something for someone who wants a little more power though. It would be nice to have something that can go at it with the Ranger Raptor… but for now, just more power would be a good starting point.

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra (sold), 2023 F150 Tremor
The only thing bothering me about this pic is the black door handles. Screams work spec to me (despite obviously not being the case). If it’s gloss ABS, maybe there functionality in hiding scratches, but that’s my first impression anytime I see black door handles.

The mid-size segment is getting a bit more exciting with more off road trims at the high end. I think this looks really for a Tacoma, and I really enjoyed one I had a rented a bit ago. I didn’t love the interior (typical Toyota), but the overall package seemed like a good value.